C bet

M

Mentalist19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you stop your c bet on the turn if you missed completely and are left with king hi? I seemed to get called alot when they have Ax hi all the way to through.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on many factors... Mtt or cash.... Position and statistics... Depends how often opp folds on c bet tern... and how many you should bet on turn and river ... Many many factors ... Before your bring chips in the pot you should know what to do ... You should have plan for each player on the table if you want play your perfect game

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to understand why you are increasing the pot and what hands you expect to knock out. Many players try to get to the showdown cheap by making a calldown. Otherwise, you will build up and give the pot to them.

mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the opponent and the board, if you have a loose player against you and the board is dry maybe ace high be still good

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think the decision to stop ... depends a lot on how your opponents play, your position and if you have a connected hand ...!

B

billy_k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also often tilt bad beats a lot.

Even if your opponent is a loose player and has a short stack, or if this is a short stack, you will not be effective as a bluff.