The button...

Thehumanzoo

Thehumanzoo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this is probably pretty common but I'm on the button,,,, 4th or 5th round of blinds in a free roll QQ and get 3 bet from position before me. No other players besides blinds in at this point. Do I shove with 15 bigs Or should I be aware of the fact it's a free roll and he could call with ace rag and flip on me and just call or 4 bet. Cuz I don't feel a 4 bets gunna do much from there it's really just a call or a shove right? Please help thanks.

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a freeroll? He could call you with any two. Easy shove.

Even if his range consists only of pairs, any ace, and any two face cards, you're still easily a 70%+ favourite to win.

wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this is probably pretty common but I'm on the button,,,, 4th or 5th round of blinds in a free roll QQ and get 3 bet from position before me. No other players besides blinds in at this point. Do I shove with 15 bigs Or should I be aware of the fact it's a free roll and he could call with ace rag and flip on me and just call or 4 bet. Cuz I don't feel a 4 bets gunna do much from there it's really just a call or a shove right? Please help thanks.

Jamm your short stacked 15 bigs 3 bet from oop player, if he had AA or KK he would have put it all in pre.

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The human zoo, I push with 15bb, when M is >10

P

Poker247

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll...definitely shove with that stack. In a real tourney, hopefully you have a read on whether the player tends to 3-bet light and can evaluate from there.

Henry Minute

Henry Minute

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With a monster like QQ the fact that you are the Button is less relevant. With only 15BB that's pretty much a shove from anywhere.

One possible exception might be if the PF Raiser has a 0%, or close to it, PFR but even then it's very hard to conceive of your getting a better hand before you're blinded out.

P

Peak92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy shove. With 15bb you have no place for 4beting and this hand is strong enough to move all in. You're probably still way ahead of his 3bet range, so no need to panic he has AA or KK.

C

Chipsteal_jj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy shove. freeroll means he could be betting with any Kx or Ax even Qx Jx.
So the odds are in your favor and if you lose it doesnt mean that you played wrong it means that odds were in his favour.

X

xe4ovek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
peir and AJ AK QJ and litle bit 7-9/9-10 i think

Aceplayer55

Aceplayer55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think raiser might fold to AI, you could try 3bet to 6-8 BB. You could easily win 17 BB instead of 4.5.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
QQ is a strong couple and many times you can go all in. Depends from your judgement at that moment!

O

Onkorunkus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Assuming he will call you with 77+/AT+/KQ bc it's a freeroll, you're far ahead of his range. You definitely have to shove there for 15 BB.