thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you I’ve heard some people
Use excel is that true?

Excel would be like a crude range calculator and honestly idk how you would go about setting that up. Personally I use equilab and love it. I would stick to either that or flopzilla as opposed to trying to make one with excel.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all what’s the best program to make a opening range chart
The best one is the one that works for you.

I use pencil&paper HUD and a static excel sheet based on the cardschat article about starting ranges, based on the other players, stacks and action b4 me, I deviate from the excel sheet basics.
BTW: I printed the excel sheet on 1 piece of paper (A4), with lots of free space for notes, so when playing all my tools are paper based, love it!

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best one is the one that works for you.

I use pencil&paper HUD and a static excel sheet based on the cardschat article about starting ranges, based on the other players, stacks and action b4 me, I deviate from the excel sheet basics.
BTW: I printed the excel sheet on 1 piece of paper (A4), with lots of free space for notes, so when playing all my tools are paper based, love it!
Thank you for the reply I drew my last one up with a ruler and colours took ages but was so much easy than keep changing computer screens since it was right there

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excel would be like a crude range calculator and honestly idk how you would go about setting that up. Personally I use equilab and love it. I would stick to either that or flopzilla as opposed to trying to make one with excel.
Is that free or do you have to pay for it? bankroll is tight atm