Building a healthy bankroll

invisible10

invisible10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
find the game you enjoy the most and are profitable for you , put a lot of hours studying and rule number one stick to bankroll management , trust the process result will come , good luck

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we recommend you to play cheap tournaments with a buy in of 0,50-2,20 $ . try to keep the Bank and less risk

S

Swanny19735

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. It all depends on the format of the game. Even in micros cash game you need a bankroll of 40bi and more. Give more information about yourself and you'll be given a more accurate answer. I also recommend visiting the site pokerdope dot com

Thanks, I’m playing on PokerStarsUK in micro MTT or sng. I tend to do well then will loose it quite quickly. I think the harder I try the more I loose. Do you think the mental side of your game is important. I have noticed that when I’m not focused on winning and just trying to play my best then I do better. When I have lost and am trying to get back to winning I find I make silly mistakes. Do you have any advice?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I’m playing on PokerStarsUK in micro MTT or sng. I tend to do well then will loose it quite quickly. I think the harder I try the more I loose. Do you think the mental side of your game is important. I have noticed that when I’m not focused on winning and just trying to play my best then I do better. When I have lost and am trying to get back to winning I find I make silly mistakes. Do you have any advice?

It is really easy to overthink the game. Many overcome that by multi-tabling. I can only do 3 (tops) games at a time. I often have a solitaire game of some sort running at the same time and usually concentrate on that more than the poker game.

S

Swanny19735

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is really easy to overthink the game. Many overcome that by multi-tabling. I can only do 3 (tops) games at a time. I often have a solitaire game of some sort running at the same time and usually concentrate on that more than the poker game.

Thanks for the advice. I’m going to give that a go. I think that might actually help.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some good advice here

Thanks Shady Slim for the link. I had not read that yet.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management