R

rafa666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone!

So, I'm trying to figure out how to start building a bankroll using only freerolls. I've been pretty reckless in the past and lost a bunch of cash playing poker, so I'm hoping to learn some new skills and start playing with a bit more discipline.

I know that freerolls can be a great way to build up some funds without risking any of my own money, but I'm not sure where to begin. Any of you got any tips or tricks for me?

Also, if you know of any online poker sites that have some sweet freerolls, let me know! I'd love to check them out.

Thanks in advance for your help!

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone!

So, I'm trying to figure out how to start building a bankroll using only freerolls. I've been quite reckless in the past and lost a lot of money playing poker, so I hope to learn some new skills and start playing with a little more discipline.

I know that freerolls can be a great way to accumulate funds without risking my own money, but I'm not sure where to start. Do any of you have any tips or tricks for me?

Also, if you know of any online poker sites that have good freerolls, let me know! I would love to take a look at them.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Yes, it can be very helpful but you have to be very patient, remember that in freerolls because of their structure you will see a lot of crazy people at the beginning paying all-in for any card, real players don't do that, play tick (wait for the card in the right position), I recommend an ICM Trainer so you can see what the structures of an MTT or SnG are like.

Sicamous

Sicamous

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I'm sure there will be lots of replies here with good advice for you. :)
I only play on a few sites myself. Mainly party poker, pokerstars and GG Poker and I'm only active on this forum website.
Some sites have daily free offerings. GG Poker gives tickets everyday to real money games. Mainly .25 and $1. Cards Chat of course has freerolls available to active members as do some other websites.

Make sure you set your tournament filters to show freerolls on the top so you can easily spot them.

But realize that it takes a lot of time to build a bankroll this way so you do have to learn some super tight bankroll management skills and restraint in your game play. I think if you want to play the satellite tournaments for better tickets, it's best to multi-table those due to the time involved.

I generally use my freeroll winnings to play the .25 SNG/Spins tables and build most of my bankroll up with those. Just build by playing only the lower stakes of whatever is your most profitable game type.
Good luck! :)

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its crazy playing freerolls. Lots of binggo player hahahaha

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
STAY AWAY ALL IN BE SAFE AND COLLECT FUNDS....

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
good luck on such a difficult journey to raise money from free tournaments it will be very difficult to be patient and move forward Good luck you can work a little bit and make a deposit and play tournaments

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck. have a look at party Poker as they are running hourly freerolls

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords