tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started playing online about 4 months ago, and I have 70 dollars only playing freerolls. My target is 100 dollars, to start to play 0,50/1,00 dollars games.

One day I broke my rule and played S&G, zoom, cash games and MTT's with low buy-in, just for feel the difference between then and the frerrolls or play money games. In the end of the day I had a 0,02 profit! LOL. Lost money in Zoom and a hyper S&G and won in the others.

I think it's totally possible to build your bankroll your bankroll with freerolls. Just be patient.

J

Julio Andre

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where is the rest of my post from yesterday

DavidUAH

DavidUAH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck with that man, It can be a really hard task

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It s a real task.cause its very tough aim.. To build a serious bank is possible if u take only prize places in freerolls

B

Ben Byrne

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very slow, but I suppose it is possible! You will need to run good as opposed to play good!

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nearly every site requires a real money deposit before you can cash out even if your money came from a P2P transfer.
Out of 4 sites I play on 3 of them have been built on freerolls.
If you built $600 from freeroll and cash game play from a freeroll why wouldn't you then make a minimum deposit, play and clear the deposit and then cash out your money?

A freeroll is offered to entice you to deposit.
Granted any grinder can win a freeroll and then build a bankroll but either way most sites don't offer them to just hand out money...

Bet Online is the worst site I have ever played on or even dreamed on playing on. I have only told you a smidgen of the problems I had with this site. I called support every single day for an entire month & I would NEVER be able to get the same person on the line even if I asked for this person. They would not transfer me to another person. They first wanted to hear about the situation & then they would try to solve it OR even after I described the whole situation which took at least 10 minutes then they would inform me that the person I was trying to reach was not there or if he/she was then they would transfer me & I would get disconnected. For 30 straight days I went painstakingly through this process every time. When someone tells you that they will NOT honor a payment then why would U trust them & send them money. I placed in the money in a lot of freerolls & they REFUSED to pay me. They said how do you expect to get something for nothing & I replied that is the very definition of a freeroll(something for nothing). With every single ounce of my gut telling me to NEVER trust them I followed quite rightfully the option to foolishly send them money when they REFUSED to pay me.

I say this as respectfully & truthfully as I can.... Bet Online is the worst site there ever was & I have played on a cornucopia of bad sites. I apologize if the truth is too blunt.

ovidiu9b

ovidiu9b

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should deposit or you will not be able even to pay your electricity bills with the money you won :))

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder,what is min deposit and if i do mib dep what maximum of $ i may cash out???can smbd help with this question?)thnx)

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have done this many times. Don't overplay a small bankroll, or it is start from scratch.

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls (except CC) is a waste of time, imho. They won't teach you a good poker. Very hard afterwards to reteach yourself to play cash, serious tournaments.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its very possible, good luck!

O

oxxy48

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gl, i belive its possible, when you have nothing to lose , you can not go bankrupt :deal:

C

Cablegut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to find out there are success stories with freerolls. I'm also giving it a try.

B

bizbakol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can be done. After years and years I played only freerolls and I could smoothly win 150$/month without risk. Now I play in money too, because nowadays there're much less freerolls than before.

MasterTur

MasterTur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing online about 4 months ago, and I have 70 dollars only playing freerolls. My target is 100 dollars, to start to play 0,50/1,00 dollars games.

One day I broke my rule and played S&G, zoom, cash games and MTT's with low buy-in, just for feel the difference between then and the frerrolls or play money games. In the end of the day I had a 0,02 profit! LOL. Lost money in Zoom and a hyper S&G and won in the others.

I think it's totally possible to build your bankroll your bankroll with freerolls. Just be patient.

Wow you do 70dollars only with freerolls?

What's freerolls you play?

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords