Building a bankroll from freerolls

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sign up with bankroll mob, they show you what no deposit bonuses you are entitled to in your country etc and make them really easy to sign up for.

they had nothing for the sites i play on

D

dturner100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play low buy in MTT's pretty much all day every day.
If I get too involved in one table I will start to play loosely so to occupy my mind I play a few freerolls at a time.
Aside from my MTT's cashes I average between $10 to $100 per week in freeroll wins.

First off it's not only possible but if you play sound tight aggressive poker and play at least 3 per day I don't know how you couldn't .

Also if you deposited and lost your money you may want to read up a bit on bankroll management.

BerserkerWulfe

BerserkerWulfe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you use standard BRM when trying to move up from freerolls?
e.g. need to win enough freerolls to get $50 before playing the $0.5 buyins?

only ask as i'm currently using the winnings as i get them at the $0.5 lower buyins (rather than waiting)?

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't think that strict bankroll management is necessary when starting from freerolls. It seems more applicable when you get some traction and have an "actual" bankroll to manage.

Vadim Kudimov

Vadim Kudimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I have not been able to reach a minimum withdrawal amount for the freeroll. But it is worth saying that I win when I sit down in a freeroll in the cash games 6max.At first all goes well. But then I lose. How to deal with it until I came up with.

D

dturner100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vadim: After winning freerolls for a week or so ( saving it until I reach a goal ) I'll play nothing but micro SnG's until I reach at least a couple more goals. Otherwise it's time to lock myself out of my account for real money play until I figure my tilt or leak.

lois505

lois505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is a good idear you will never lose money,I support you!

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords