Building a bankroll

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I was just wondering, how long did it take you to get a decent bankroll and at what amount of $ have you started on?
I started building it a month ago and I just dont seem to have enough luck to get even close to "next lvl" SitNgos. Every time I would make a good step towards it I get cooled and lose all I've earned.
Any tips are welcome, thanks in advance!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think playing freerolls is a good way to create your first bankroll. It will take some time, you will need a lot of patience and discipline. But it will teach you to take a bankroll seriously and responsibly.

P

PJTPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I feel like everyday is a struggle when it comes to managing money and the bankroll. - just have discipline and good luck!

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice would decidehow much you want to invest in your bankroll and then start at a level appropriate to that bankroll. Also don't rush to the next level up as soon as your bankroll is big enough. Stay at the level your winning at for 75% of your playing time and move up the other 25% once your comfortable that your beating the higher level often enough go 50:50 for a week or so if your struggling cashing the higher level drop to 75:25 ratio again if your doing as well at the higher level move over to the new level. Review your performance at the new level regularly and don't be afraid to drop back down if roi isn't as good as previous level.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm starting to build my bankroll playing $ 1 tournaments and I hope that I will soon be growing along limits

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in 10 years of playing poker star.I never made deposit but thanks to the frerrolls of Cards Chat I started to mount a banckroll.pour start to fructify your money, I recommend you play MTT because it is always easier for you to manage your losses especially in the long run.

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I was just wondering, how long did it take you to get a decent bankroll and at what amount of $ have you started on?
I started building it a month ago and I just dont seem to have enough luck to get even close to "next lvl" SitNgos. Every time I would make a good step towards it I get cooled and lose all I've earned.
Any tips are welcome, thanks in advance!

CC uploaded new vid recently in facebook about "Everything you ever need to know about managing your bankroll". I suggest you to check it out and hopefully it helps you to manage it.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My frivolous attitude to the bankroll makes me make a lot of deposits, so if you manage to get a decent bankroll, try not to miss it out on stupidity, as it happened to me.

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can try making a bankroll off of freerolls but it's extremely difficult to do. You can deposit a nice amount, say around 100 dollars, to start your career in cash games or tournaments. It's important to choose one or the other to specialize in a game type and increase your skill. After that it depends if you want to withdraw consistently or if you want to continue climbing stakes which is a personal choice.

C

Cory55

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make sure your crushing the lower and micro stakes before you move up, try not to take big shots in big Sunday tourneys

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play within your limits, do not play games that are over 1/100th of your bankroll in buyin and with time things should be headed in the right direction if you are playing well.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before the bank roll says saying this or that・・・

Before the bank roll says saying this or that, it's important to ascertain your ability.

Even if I keep doing $ 50 deposits, having $1 and entering a table, the balance, one after another, as it decreases, it's a question.

The case is a free roll tournament, and one would have to confirm the probability that in Manet does.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
building a bankroll is not too difficult. play freerolls at all sites possible and use deposit offers. also create a neteller or skrill account to move the money arround and play where the games are juicy. at the beginning you only play for cents but see this as a learning process.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management