Building a bank roll from free rolls

S

Seltz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been attempting to build a bankroll from freerolls for about two weeks and I have gotten it up to 1.00. I play on Acr and I was wondering if anyone has any tips to build a bankroll from practically nothing.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see you only have about 20 posts. Keep posting and stay active here and you can join the freeroll club. CC freerolls make it significantly easier to build a bankroll from freerolls.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Set a target for a bank roll from freerolls only. Don't use the bank roll until you have reached that target or, if you have to use it, limit your paid games to be 1/30th of your total at any time.

Cardchat has freerolls on ACR just about every day it seems. Focus on these and study the play of those who make it to the final tables on a regular basis. Emulate them.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best way to build a bankroll from freerolls is to play the CardsChat freerolls, not the ACR freerolls

ACR freerolls only pays top 10 and CardsChat freerolls pays more

Also, CC hosts $100 freerolls everyday.. ACR is only $10

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My advice to you will be very effective. I believe that freerolls are the best way to build a bankroll from scratch. Therefore, be patient, adhere to the rules of our community and comply with all the necessary requirements for joining our closed freeroll club.
Good luck.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing in freerolls CC and built a bankroll. We must be able to play.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have built a bankroll of about $180 from 0, so far. Its spread out between 4 sites. It was a little more but Ive played some $2 spin and gos trying to win SCOOP tickets. Ive won 3 so far so it

balances out my loses a little. Ive lost a little playing penny cash games too.
The way I have done it so far are CC Club freerolls and PS School league. I am starting to play some sit n goes and penny cash games a little and Im losing a small amount in those but Im very careful to not spend much because Im better in small field tournaments.
Once your in the club there are a few freerolls everyday 7 days a week. So add some of the sites and post your id in the memberlist and add to your profile. CC freerolls have the biggest payouts for the smallest fields. Very good investment of time.
The main thing in building your bankroll from 0 is patience and sticking to your plan. My plan is I only play if I have 100 buy ins. Ive made a few exceptions to get scoop tickets, but a cash in one of those could really boost my bankroll. Ive played 1 SCOOP so far and got knocked out around 3000th. About 1000 away from cashing. But Im very careful and dont risk much of my bankroll. Its took a few months to build the small amount I have. I was 3 months just learning to play well enough to start winning and cashing. I started playing online in January and finally started winning in April. So take your time and stay disciplined. Make it a 0 to $10K challenge and keep us updated. Hope to see you on the freeroll club tables soon.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also recommend the CC freerolls when you are eligible to play in these. I am not a frequent player (usually play 2 or 3 tournaments per week with pauses up to 1 month sometimes) and for around year i managed to collect around 21$ playing only in pokerstars. So it is definitely possible. Good luck.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend deposit in frerrrols sometimes you dont go in the money for a long time or win small and losse. Better would be deposit like 30 bucks and play with 1 dollar at the table

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been attempting to build a bankroll from freerolls for about two weeks and I have gotten it up to 1.00. I play on Acr and I was wondering if anyone has any tips to build a bankroll from practically nothing.
I also have a lot of that you play a lot on freerolls and get a little at 0.50 cents or $ 1, it is very difficult and for a long time to raise a good bankroll from freerolls if you get 0.20 -0.50 cents, try to play very aggressively on good ones cards so that you have more chances to get to the final tables of the freerolls and take 1st place or 2nd place and get better prizes of $ 20 or more and then the bankroll will rise normally, I wish you luck!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is of course possible to build your bankroll from scratch, but it will take a long amount of time. But on the other hand, if it was easy, nobody would be making deposits.

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really dont know because i think for me that the only way to win any money in poker is to play high stakes because to many suck outs in low stakes where youll get called everytime almost so there is no strategy almost

S

ShipEveryday

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see you only have about 20 posts. Keep posting and stay active here and you can join the freeroll club. CC freerolls make it significantly easier to build a bankroll from freerolls.

Gotta agree with this 100%, set yourself a goal BR and don't start playing with the money until you reach it!

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I earned almost every bankroll in freerolls. I really like these tournaments. I don’t play in a poker room where, there are no freerolls. Building a bankroll is only a matter of time, I think you play freerolls in multiple poker rooms at once.

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is fun having no risk attached and rewarding to grow your bank roll!

roxtri

roxtri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep playing and evolving, make sure to study and be patient. When your time comes, remember to control your balance and try buy-in tournaments that don't compromise your balance. (The tip also works for me haha) I've already earned some money, but I always lose playing with high buy-ins.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's possible for certain, but when You convert into a cash game easily, You have a severe experience certainly.

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s definitely possible but is one hell of a grind out of the micros from freerolls