Build my bankroll

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, what kind of game can i play if i only have 5$? sng 0.25? or it's out to my bank?
sorry for my inglish, i'm from argentina and new in the poker world haha :)

Ygtszksn

Ygtszksn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sng not good start for build bankroll coz its fast game u can lose all your bankroll after 2 3 lose game.

My idea start with 0.10$ 0.25$ 180 360 players for enjoy and make some money ( if u can be patient 30 45 mint u can make money )

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sng not good start for build bankroll coz its fast game u can lose all your bankroll after 2 3 lose game.

My idea start with 0.10$ 0.25$ 180 360 players for enjoy and make some money ( if u can be patient 30 45 mint u can make money )

I agree - the .10 (360) you can play several times to get experience if playing at pokerstars only. I am beginner also and got into money several on that one. #3 was my best but also got #5, #7, #8, etc. Make the posts and get into CC freeroll club after 30 days + 2 weeks to build also with CC freerolls. And take advantage when Pokerstars has good promotions like this past 200 billion hands promotion with lots of free opportunities to build bankroll. Hope that helps! :)

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will advise you to play here tournaments
165fc9294c1746e9bff3faa78a3be1a5.png

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, try some freerolls to build up your bankroll first. Check the promotions for the freerolls. I lost my bankroll several times playing SNG's so you need a comfortable bankroll. I think 888 poker is the best for freerolls. Then start with low SNG s. Good luck!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to play a lot of freerolls, especially the ones offered here. I’ve run my bankroll up to over $50 from 0 just playing freerolls for a couple of months. Then you can start low stake tournaments or SNG. But keep playing the freerolls here, good payouts and smaller amount of players.

Best of luck.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a very small bankroll to start playing. It is necessary to save up to at least 20 dollars.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on pokerstars with such a bankroll it is very good to start his poker career)

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be hard to build up a bankroll from 5 dollars. But be patient and play well and you can succeed.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love this. yes agree! push yourself. you have .25 plus .02? that is like 18 times. be patient. If you got good cards. Go for it!
I will advise you to play here tournaments
165fc9294c1746e9bff3faa78a3be1a5.png

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, what kind of game can i play if i only have 5$? sng 0.25? or it's out to my bank?
sorry for my inglish, i'm from Argentina and new in the poker world haha :)

hi Axel! There are definitely a lot of materials in the internet as well as Cardschat to help you up your game. I am also still trying to improve as I am not so long a player myself! lol.

Limited Bankroll? No problem. Play the games thrusday, social media and monthly freeroll now and continue to post so you can gain access to the other MTTs eventually. I wish you much much fun in the games and welcome to the community!

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi Axel! There are definitely a lot of materials in the internet as well as Cardschat to help you up your game. I am also still trying to improve as I am not so long a player myself! lol.

Limited Bankroll? No problem. Play the games thrusday, social media and monthly freeroll now and continue to post so you can gain access to the other MTTs eventually. I wish you much much fun in the games and welcome to the community!

Ty, i will try to do my best and build my bankroll, at the moment, my bankroll increased to 25$, i will playing freerolls, and 0,25 sng
i'm very happy with the helpful and kind people from this community

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
love this. yes agree! push yourself. you have .25 plus .02? that is like 18 times. be patient. If you got good cards. Go for it!

thank you, I was lucky (I would like it to be skill and not luck haha) to win 2 and come second in the first 3 sng 0,25 that I play, I will try to continue on this path

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree - the .10 (360) you can play several times to get experience if playing at Pokerstars only. I am beginner also and got into money several on that one. #3 was my best but also got #5, #7, #8, etc. Make the posts and get into CC freeroll club after 30 days + 2 weeks to build also with CC freerolls. And take advantage when Pokerstars has good promotions like this past 200 billion hands promotion with lots of free opportunities to build bankroll. Hope that helps! :)

I will play sng, but I think maybe the 0.25, 45 players are safer, the variance decreases, the 0.10 are wild hahaha, they literally go all in with all their hands haha

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was told if your starting out and you only have about 10 dollars in your bank roll. you want to play micro's like the 55 cent on demands until you get your bankroll up to 50 dollars then play like the 1 and 2 dollars tourneys until you get your bankroll up to 100 and 150 the i would play 5 and 10 dollar tourneys.some thing like that is what i would do. if you are looking for help it would not hurt if you get some coaching from some one that plays online and is very good playing online.i'm a decent online poker player but i want to improve my game so i'm know a couple people that streams and all they play is poker. so i'm going to see which one would charge me to get some coaching.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With such a bankroll, you should only play freerolls. This way you will get experience, you can increase your bankroll and most importantly, you will not have any additional risks.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management