Build a BR with freerolls is possible?

M

magnus369

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanna know is possible to build a micro bankroll with freerolls or just waste of time? i mean a descent bankroll 25~35 USD.

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it will take you a long time to get to 35 USD by just playing freerolls. It is however a very good opportunity to practice alot for free, so it's never a waste of time imo.

You might wanna try to hit 10 USD by freerolls and then start playing micro stakes.

Anyways gl bro!

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course it is possible :) the freerolls from pokerstars next jackpot Freeroll, sit and go 0.02$ (only need luck!) earn 0.01$ per freerole quite simply, when it involves nearly 10,000 participants)

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanna know is possible to build a micro bankroll with freerolls or just waste of time? i mean a descent bankroll 25~35 USD.

I've built all my past BRs thanks to "CC Free-Rolls", and I'm not talking $25-$50 but more like $300+, now If I can but quit PLO+Get that BR trick down, I should be good to go. My point Is that It's do-able for sure, but hard to keep without a tight BR plan.

I personally know of a past CC member that built his BR up to $10K and started at free-rolls

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes it is possible. I built my bankroll with freerolls, without a deposit.

M

magnus369

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any suggestion of freerolls to start ? i know here have good ones, but its only for a few people, i just wanna play since now, more chances to win if i play more :D

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my bankrolls are from freerolls and have withdrawn a lot i keep 20-50 per site or try to that range

and magnus are you US player or other? is only so many US freerolls but the others have more people generally etc.. making cashing less probably etc...

N

nuzzar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play on pokerstars you could get free tickets from PS and play scratch card to more tickets. Someone from other sites built his BR from $0 to $10000 using to this method at the beginning of his BR challenge.

ritmos

ritmos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it is possible.
25~35 USD no problems!
I did it more than once.
At 888 freerolls you can get up to 20-60 cents withoup playing (sitout).
And if you get a no deposit bonus - you can climb higher.

M

magnus369

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my bankrolls are from freerolls and have withdrawn a lot i keep 20-50 per site or try to that range

and magnus are you US player or other? is only so many US freerolls but the others have more people generally etc.. making cashing less probably etc...

I'm brazilian player, playing at PS and trying today to use 888poker.

ritmos

ritmos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm brazilian player, playing at PS and trying today to use 888poker.

At PS and 888 are freerolls only for brazilian players.
For example yestarday it was at PS:
PokerStars----Only brasil
Freeroll PokerDicas Zoom
ID: 1803268790
Hora: 27/02-19:03 BRT
Premios: 100$
Senha: 9nvg53

GL!

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that you can make a good bankroll by playing freerolls, however, it will take a while and to shorten this I advise you to play some 0.25 games so that you can increase the bankroll faster.

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is possible and I think safest way to raise your first bankroll.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Building a bankroll with freerolls

I won a freeroll on BOL for $36, then began playing a mix of micros and still play freerolls, I have run it up to over 100 USD

ACR, I won 2 freerolls for 2.50 each then I paced in some micro tourneys, and I now play $3/5 sitngos, In all honesty, I have not deposited and I have accounts with money on 4 poker sites.

I am not cheap, the only reason I have not deposited is because I was injured in a work accident and live on disability so I do not have extra money. My check pays for rent, food and most of my car expenses. I have improved my game because I have plenty of time.

Anyway the answer is yes you can build a bankroll with freerolls, I am trying to make it into the freeroll club here, I am trying to make quality posts

M

magnus369

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thx for all answers i will try find some freerolls this week when i play some, i will put results here to share and try improve my strategy and concepts

HypnoT0AD

HypnoT0AD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While it can be done, it's easier said than done. At least you're not losing anything if you bust out. :)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Possible. It all depends on your ability to play poker. If you are a player of an average hand that for this you need about 1-2 months.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are a good option for those who want to start playing poker for free and to spin from scratch. But this requires a lot of time. The main thing is patience and discipline.

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the freeroll really. The ten thousand entrants ones on pokerstars are a lot of work when only the top five or so actually make anything that's up to much. Others are much better.

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it's totally possible, i did it :D

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I know that you may not like my idea but I will tell it. I used to play the open skill league at stars 2 years ago, whenever I had time , and in the end of the month I won $2.50.It is the smallest prizepool you can get from that league. And after that I started to play the 010/360 on stars.I reached the $50 bankroll but ok it wasn't an easy task. If you are not a totally amateur to the poker game ofc you can do it.

Also the CC freerolls is a present from heaven to those who participate. even in Pokerstars has a small field , about 150 players.Best freeroll out there for sure and $20 for first!! So yes can build your bankroll from the beginning.
ps.If you like smaller fields try out other clients like ACR,888,partypoker etc. and look out, as many guys have already said, for regional freerolls!! Good luck man!

DomGov

DomGov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With all the options out there now. YES. I built mine multiple times from the $10 OD ones on ACR, and those are HELL. It can be done.

Even if you don't want to grind it out, just hunt for the good ones hosted by actual sites, twitch streamers, etc.

Honestly, with most of them, the key is to just be an absolute, ridiculous nit. You want to avoid bluffing as much as possible (never, if you can..). You'll start cashing them eventually.

M

Mahsa dMo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes you can but it is a lot more possible to get from websites freerolls. Like CardsChat or other twitch player. They usually have a lot less player and bigger prize pool. Also, you get to play with better players which are more serious about the game.

boomboxcafe23

boomboxcafe23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm personally on my way to making this statement true. Started with a 2dollar win in a freeroll and i'm currently sitting at 12bucks. the key once you get a win is to practice strict brm. BRM is the key to financial success in the poker world.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not difficult, PokerStars has $100 freeroll for beginners, no deposit require.

Freeroll Passwords