The bubble

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bubble

I think that in the bubble have to play more aggressively.
many are waiting to move the bubble and then play.
You must take advantage of this

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I read to more people tell is better to play agresive in the moment the buble, is good.

JayBonez

JayBonez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play tight. Lats night i should have folded qq even though a person raised me all in with 66 i knew i had him beat pre flop. if your super short stacked you never want to go below triple the big blind i find at that point you better be all in with just about anything.

Ralynx

Ralynx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm of the opinion that loose aggressive play in position is the best thing there is.
If you have a big stack then you should be dominating the table as long as you feel you get a decent amount of respect.

I'm talking about Turbos though.

ollaf

ollaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I am agressive and other times I just pray! hahaha

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If u are a short stack on the bubble means u are a nit player u never change your style of play in the entire tournament and thats why u are short stacked when the bubble comes or just mb u had a really bad run just before the bubble, in any case u have but one option if u get a good hand and if u have a loose player at the table push all in ull always have a better hand then him, and a bigger chance to double up, thats about all the options u have short stacked on the bubble :D

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you play? When you have are short stack in the bubble?

Waitin for some "good" cards and position, then all in or 4bb raise. It deppends of blind level and players at table they style of play.

Bladepengeee

Bladepengeee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I allways wait when the bubble is end so i no try go to allin before because have a lot % that one other player who got high stack will beat me easy with weakest hands better if u wait and try use your time in the table so if u still have 50-60sec then use it and if the bubble is end then ill wait for one good hand that i can allin.