Brain training

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder and at the same time I ask you? Can the game of poker train and develop the human brain or is it just a hobby and just makes him lazier (oh brain)?

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly a good exercise for the brain similar to solving puzzles. Also strains the brain when you get bad beats. :ROFLMAO:

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that the human brain will not be overtaken by artificial intelligence and I would not want it to become a competition between them.🙂

andy1996

andy1996

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think everyone chooses their own attitude to poker. Have fun or develop and try to achieve more)

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Мне интересно и в то же время я спрашиваю вас? Может ли игра в покер тренировать и развивать человеческий мозг или это просто хобби, которое просто делает его ленивее (о мозг)?
Any card game trains your brain.

jhonny977

jhonny977

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Yes, of course it is a great exercise for the human brain.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I wonder and at the same time I ask you? Can the game of poker train and develop the human brain or is it just a hobby and just makes him lazier (oh brain)?
Brain development is in anything you're interested in, not necessarily poker. I'm a fan of the game of poker but I don't see it as the essence of life or the main concern of the brain. Everyone can do it find your own way..

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Depends on how deeply you think about the game. As in computer progrmming shit in-shit out.

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Playing poker can be beneficial for training and developing the human brain. It requires strategic thinking, situation analysis, decision making under conditions of uncertainty and control over emotions. While playing poker, you can also develop your mathematical and verbal skills, improve your memory and concentration. However, as with any other hobby or activity, the results depend on how you use it.If you are actively analyzing your actions, learning strategies and trying to improve your skills, then playing poker can be good for your brain. If you play mindlessly or too passively, it may not provide significant benefits for brain development.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you get to a point of studying and stop there and play with that strategy every day it makes it lazy... You continue to learn and experiment new things... It will get trained.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Apparently, anything where you are learning new skills and using the brain, such as learning a language or doing crossword puzzles can help protect the brain against Alzheimer's. So, yes, poker can help keep the brain active and new neural pathways in the brain are formed when you learn new things or create new habits.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The development is unconditional! Analysis, speed of decisions, understanding of risks and probabilities...this is already strategic thinking, which also helps a lot in life )