Brain fade under pressure

Junk_hand_Jack

Junk_hand_Jack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
I'm a beginner but I don't think I'm a terrible player. I understand ranges, equity, EV etc, but in the heat of the moment my IQ drops to smart dog level and I do dumb stuff. Does anyone have a thought process they go through at each spot? Pre-flop is easy enough - it's the following streets where I struggle.

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bro, take a deep breath, it happened to all of us when we started playing this sport, it's just practice and strategy that you will gain over time playing, analyzing, studying. First the betting hand ranges depending on the position, read your opponent, how do they play? , what hand range can you have depending on your position? These are questions that you have to ask yourself before placing a bet... and other study things that I prefer you to do. Here we help and advise you, we show you the door but you have to open it and enter hahahahaha

Junk_hand_Jack

Junk_hand_Jack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
bro, take a deep breath, it happened to all of us when we started playing this sport, it's just practice and strategy that you will gain over time playing, analyzing, studying. First the betting hand ranges depending on the position, read your opponent, how do they play? , what hand range can you have depending on your position? These are questions that you have to ask yourself before placing a bet... and other study things that I prefer you to do. Here we help and advise you, we show you the door but you have to open it and enter hahahahaha
Practice makes perfect I guess. I'm an engineer, so I get the math, I just can't do it fast enough in-game. I assume good players do not to do the math live because they've been in similar spots before and have memorized their percentages?