BOUNTY / PKO MTTs Strategy? How do you play ?

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Hi friends,

Right now bounty or pko MTTs are becoming very popular. I also like those as you don't need to wait until the ITM to cash. But I would like to know how do you play it ?

Do you play aggressive from get go ? trying to get KOs? or You like to play tight from starting and then wait for playing aggressive in later stage when the ko bounties are bigger on each head? Let us know what's your strategies in playing these games?

1. Early play -
2.Middle stages
3. Later stage play

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friends,

Right now bounty or pko MTTs are becoming very popular. I also like those as you don't need to wait until the ITM to cash. But I would like to know how do you play it ?

Do you play aggressive from get go ? trying to get KOs? or You like to play tight from starting and then wait for playing aggressive in later stage when the ko bounties are bigger on each head? Let us know what's your strategies in playing these games?

1. Early play -
2.Middle stages
3. Later stage play

Depends if the Bounty game is with re-entry, I will take more risk to get early double or triple my stacks so i can cover almost all of the players on my table.

If no re-entry i will play it as standard mtt early until i double up but will risk 1/3 of my stacks if the bounty is worth it, like 1/3 of buy-in.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to play more aggressive and play more pots. Like all games you need to adapt to your table dynamic, but in general these games should be played more aggressively.