Books or Videos

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also anyone know the best videos to watch today on learning poker to help save lots of time.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that in order to effectively study poker, it is necessary to combine reading books and watching videos. I can recommend you a book that was most useful to me:
Jared Tendler "The Mental Game of Poker".

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
During this year I read two interesting books. I can not say that thanks to these books, I greatly improved my results, but they had a certain positive impact on my game.
1. Andrew Seidman "The Easy Game".
2. Ed Miller "Texas Holdem for beginners".

Minus272c

Minus272c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend you to look at the youtube channel pokerstars for Lex Veldhuis, who is a great player and often throws clips on his YouTube channel and also plays on twitch when playing tournaments. You can learn a lot from him; at least I learn a lot from him and I have all praise for him and that channel, look! I hope I helped you somehow! Greeting!

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend you to look at the youtube channel pokerstars for Lex Veldhuis, who is a great player and often throws clips on his YouTube channel and also plays on twitch when playing tournaments. You can learn a lot from him; at least I learn a lot from him and I have all praise for him and that channel, look! I hope I helped you somehow! Greeting!
Sure you have and anyone else. Thanks for your time and response. Greetings to you also and nice to have met you.

D

djsviga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely videos. You want to be watching lots of them, with the best players showing what their are doing in different situations, discuss hands with your friends, learn strategies from the web and play, play, play (grind!)

Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey people!
I want to share information about the books:
1.Green book
2.Harington of Texas Hold'em
I can say that after reading my results got better!
All good luck at the tables:)

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my advice is to use both options and practice. Commented videos are great, pokerstars school has live training videos that you can interact with is very good.

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Video and books it's very well, but the realy play the best