weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Hi everyone , i was about to get me a new poker book to study and improve my game , then i thought that it was maybe outdated and there is faster ways to improve my game , like getting the masterclass with daniel for 90 dollar and collect money and study in "raise your edge" that most streamer share a link to it. hope to get a reply from an expert on this area to help me to decide and know what is worth what. thanks in advance and happy holidays everyone wish you the best in life <3

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone , i was about to get me a new poker book to study and improve my game , then i thought that it was maybe outdated and there is faster ways to improve my game , like getting the masterclass with daniel for 90 dollar and collect money and study in "raise your edge" that most streamer share a link to it. hope to get a reply from an expert on this area to help me to decide and know what is worth what. thanks in advance and happy holidays everyone wish you the best in life <3

They all have their benefits. What are you wanting to study? What stakes.. what game..

Happy holidays and best wishes to you as well.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

poker books are the same. The teachings are the same. The problem lies here. you need this to sell when they catch up to your game. If you didn't buy now how can it help it then. Brian and Andy were inspirational back in my green horn days. Got me the job when they caught up to my game. I invested in Indians. At the time they needed cars. You know work on the reservation to get thier cars. Like the government told me to pay for college. The Indians taught me dealing blackjack. Let me wait tables too.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO it is a misuse of money unless you are learning fundamentals. It is better to learn how a pro thinks on live stream of whatever structure you enjoy/choose to specialize in.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
low stakes no limit holdem.

I would use this forum, and post hand analysis. Ask specific questions about improving your game. While studying free content available to you. That will help you beat the micros. Once you are beating the micros and have a sufficient bankroll then start investing into proper study material such as Run it once, Tournament Poker edge, Raise your edge, Upswing lab and Daniel's masterclass.

If you have the money and want to really dive in I suggest Raise you edge's tournament Masterclass start of with the apprentice class and then move to expert it's pricey, but so is losing at poker, it has taken my game to another level. The investment paid off for sure.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
thanks everyone for your replies it really helped me make up my mind , have happy holidays and good luck on the tables )