Bluffing

MAVT

MAVT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Hey Guys im a new new poker player , i have a problem in my playstyle wich is when ever im playing against someone the majority of time i think that they are bluffing and i lose after not folding any way i can fix this issue ?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Try to play tighter!!! Don't go into the pot with an average hand from early positions!!! If you're not sure you're ahead, don't call!!! Wait for a good hand and play aggressively because the fish (I think you know this from experience:ROFLMAO:) will pay anyway!!!

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. How do you know that they are bluffing? :)

Attachments

• blufff.jpg
    blufff.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 8
J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hey Guys im a new new poker player , i have a problem in my playstyle wich is when ever im playing against someone the majority of time i think that they are bluffing and i lose after not folding any way i can fix this issue ?
Don't put yourself in a situation where you'll have to fold. If you think the players a jerk just all in preflop with the premium hands you hold in the pots they try to limp into. Don't let them catch you limping because that's how they'll trick you and cause you to dwindle your stack away.... I See alot of Sweds and Germans doing this. But once you figure them out its game over for them, just gotta know when they do get a good hand not to get clipped.. they'll usually push all in on the preflop rather then try to build the pot. Its the risk you take.

Last edited:
AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Invest more time into learning. Poker is a very sophisticated game and you can’t really boil down any situation to the same answers. You are the one making the choices based on the hand history of your table. You could also look into fixing “maybe” trust issues you might have.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Let's remember that the use of bluffing in poker is part of the game... some abuse it by bluffing practically most of the time... in my personal case I focus first on my game, on my strategy and of course I take notes on those players that they love bluffing to go against them every time I have a strong hand