Bluffing

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should not enter a hand with the intention of bluffing. You should only bluff if you are confident that you can win the pot based on the way your opponents have been playing up to that point in the hand.

J

JuanMa2121

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Be agressive with low players and be a low player with agressive ones

PokerGrinder

PokerGrinder

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends about the player you are up against.

Deep Bhavsar

Deep Bhavsar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't bluff if you don't know what bluffing is! :)
You will learn eventually..

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bluffing is too many factors knowing your players

i am more a trapper then bluffer always believe is a better time cards will come as needed etc..

i see soo many bluffs and are easily read because is same group of players i play with got their styles know their betting agenda and often i call them down with what is considered a rag hand cause know they are making a move sure make some mistakes made one on saturday but im often right more then wrong

ive seen soo many hands and put self in their field of hands based on that knowledge also betting patterns are key will they give up that pot or fire a few times you got to distinguish their style and history honestly

the problem is many weak players who play bad really bad hands that will catch at times str8s or miracles

i show a lot of good hands to set a tone if i come back with a bluff on someone if im hitting is a lot easier but i read their hand as weak also in the first place so making a move is just the right thing to do

but you got to play the hands you have to read the opponent im big on notes and do not forget the guys who always do the same things over and over in same situations i have those notes on them especially people here and on other forums which is primarily where i play and what i am driven to do

p.s. is truly easier to bluff a rock solid player then someone who is not soo defined

J

JuanMa2121

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2-7 un-suit. it depends on the depth of the stack and the speed of the game.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best tip for bluffing is: Bluff with a hand that can became monster and be in position
Bluffing with monster - it is not bluffing. And sometimes players have to bluff with nothing and to make opponents fold pairs, straights with just 10 high, that's ehy bluffing is so interesting.

Animylgamer

Animylgamer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the best tips for bluffing ?

If you are playing on BotsOnline (formally known as BetOnline), AmericanCardRoom/BlackChipPoker/JOKER-Stars/intertops and/or the other top 3 considered "best sites" on the internet...

Just play as the most dumbest Donkament IDIOT hand you can think of being dealt right out of the chute....YOU HAVE A 98% CHANCE OF SUCKING OUT ON THE RIVER!!!

DON'T PLAY AA,KK,QQ,JJ.AK,AQ,A(garbage)8...play 7-2s-o/s 10-4s-o/s 6-9s-o/s...et-cetera.... AND BET/RAISE 2/3 STACK ALWAYS on the GARBAGE hand Pre-flop!!!

YOU WILL BE WELL ON YOUR WAY TO BEING THE BEST DONKEYMENT Tourney KNOWN BLUFFING IDIOT ON ALL THE BEST GARBAGE "Random"CardGenerator SUCKOUT sites that are out there!!! :smile: :eek: :joyman:

Last edited:
toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are playing on BotsOnline (formally known as BetOnline), AmericanCardRoom/BlackChipPoker/JOKER-Stars/Intertops and/or the other top 3 considered "best sites" on the internet...

Just play as the most dumbest Donkament IDIOT hand you can think of being dealt right out of the chute....YOU HAVE A 98% CHANCE OF SUCKING OUT ON THE RIVER!!!

DON'T PLAY AA,KK,QQ,JJ.AK,AQ,A(garbage)8...play 7-2s-o/s 10-4s-o/s 6-9s-o/s...et-cetera.... AND BET/RAISE 2/3 STACK ALWAYS on the GARBAGE hand Pre-flop!!!

YOU WILL BE WELL ON YOUR WAY TO BEING THE BEST DONKEYMENT Tourney KNOWN BLUFFING IDIOT ON ALL THE BEST GARBAGE "Random"CardGenerator SUCKOUT sites that are out there!!! :smile: :eek: :joyman:

Thanks for your secret to success, we may all become winners now

AvaPoker13

AvaPoker13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ideally not have to bluff , but there are times when it is unavoidable bet without something in hand . I believe that when you have chips all plays in their favor, but when you play against someone who is over I would not advise .

M

mikeisanace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing should be initiated with speed as if you have the nuts

Use the board texture to realize what other people might have preferably a hand they can't call with like middle pair. If its a board like 56j-then an ace then river a 7... From here a bluff can be initiated if the ''player bet the flop but checked the turn.'' Hence player because you shouldn't try to bluff more than 2 opponents. You could be out of position in this hand with a hand like k-5. Your opponent could be afraid of flushes the straight or just the ace altogether and will not call with hands like -qj-j-9-j-10 etc.. Make your bets look like you hit hard and the player will fold in these situations. On this type of straight board a player would never check raise or not bet 2 pair on the turn being AJ sou can place him on these hands unless its a suited board then a players can sometimes slow play for free cards and will gamble to the river. If you think he missed the flush but still has middle pair bet out on the river you can still take down the pot because he missed but has middle pair on a straight board with an ace.

B

BullWink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is good after you make a BIG river bet against a player with a BIG hand. Then after the showdown, you have some "Bluff equity" that you can use to bluff him. The opposite is also true. Make some bluffs on someone where you don't loose too much. Then later, when you do have a hand, play it slow and pretend to bluff at the end and maybe get paid off when he falls for this.

Animylgamer

Animylgamer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your secret to success, we may all become winners now

You're welcome... to all that were entertained reading my first post of this thread, it was pertaining to "donkament" free-rolls and total and complete sarcasm...even though there is actually some truth to this strategy to this type of *playstyle.

*data mining is a WONDERFUL concept; BUT.... that is why I STRONGLY back and support ANY AND ALL CARD/POKER TRACKERS be 100% BANNED from being used.

(HASHtag) 52 card deck vs. "random" number generator

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best tip is:don't get caught... but if you do and it is only a small amount then it's okay also.When you do get a monster the fish will remember that bluff and will be ready to call you when you do have the nuts a thinking you might be bluffing again.If it's an experienced player he or she will call your bluff OR raise you.You better run fast at that point unless you have the goods.Never try to bluff a calling station.

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll bluff will be justified only in late position. We must be able to choose the right moment to bluff. You also need to be able to choose an opponent against whom want to bluff. Good bluff passes when you're playing tight (or when the part of your game looks tight) and against a tight opponent. Generally it is a big topic. And neskolkiz all proposals will not tell. All comes with experience. So play, Experiment, remember the mistakes and learn. The main thing that was a desire and commitment to the game. Then all you get.