Bluff on Freerolls

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it matters how many people are playing it whats the prizepool
i like to go allin in the beginning to get chips fast or get knockout right away so i dont spend hours chasing something

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the initial face it is almost impossible to make a bluff,
but I think in the last levels of insurance that can

S

Shiroslullaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You definitely have to adjust your play when you are in a low stakes tournament. People do not play the same as they do at higher stakes.
Also you have a lot of newer players, so it might be hard to guess how they will play. I've seen very good players in some freeroll tournaments, I've also seen people call a shove with 2,7 offsuit...

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can try but the chance of it getting through is pretty slim for most players you are going to run into for the first couple of levels.

H

hopsing911

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I don't think it should matter whether it is a freeroll or if it cost you a good chunk of bankroll, your play should remain fairly consistent of course at any level you have to adjust for different variables ie bingo players in this case but definately don't rule out bluffing , eliminating any element is limiting what tools you have available. Just look for the correct times where the percentage for it to work , works for you and your game.

^^^I like this mindset. I treat any tourney like any. Practice good poker decisions. I find late in the tourney when most players are mindful of what is happening. You can practice your bluffing. You just have to make sure your betting pattern makes sense. Otherwise they tend to clue in, :D In the beginning I don't bluff at all. I haven't won yet, so you can take it with grain of salt. lol

HowS

HowS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on a lot of things, but I usually don't bluff that much in early stages of free rolls.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i agree 100% with what other members said D'ONT BLUFF IN freerolls , people will call u with anything . In late phase u can bluff , but early don;t do that

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many players are not serious about freerolls, especially at the beginning. Therefore, at the beginning of freerolls it is important to be patient, play only good starting hands and not use bluffs.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I rarely bluff, because it is quite difficult for me. But obviously bluffing is an effective element that successful players use. So, no doubt, bluffing is sometimes necessary.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
I don't bluff at all.
So I play my game the way it's supposed to be played.
No matter what type of tourney, whether cash or free roll.
Always play normal.

Freeroll Passwords