bluff, a weapon or an act of desperation?.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider bluffing a weapon at the right time, but it's very easy to see when your opponent is bluffing out of desperation.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think experienced players can get the maximum profit by bluffing.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you bluff well, then it's a weapon but lately I'm seeing it used very poorly and therefore it's desperation...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've already used both ways..lol
I usually bluff few times in online poker, I think it's more effective in live poker.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bluff will always be a weapon, but you have to know when to use this trick, otherwise it becomes trivialized and nobody believes it anymore and will always call the hand. That's why it's very difficult to evolve in a tournament. Bluff the right weapon to use at the right time! Simple! Knowing when to use it is the hardest.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree with the other members - it is a tool. Can be used in several ways to gain an advantage. If you have a suitable table image it can also be used when you are desperate.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes will look like desperation but probably will only be my valuebet XD
ahahahahaha
God bless

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Deception is very important to me, I use it when I'm trapped .

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yes, you need to be able to bluff, and do it at the right moment

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluff? I do not bluff. I also don't gamble. Do you want to bet on it?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Bluffing is an important technique in poker. There are many ways to bluff in poker. Using the technique too actively will cause weak opponents to adjust. This will result in a loss.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bluff is the ultimate weapon. hard to bluff short stacks though, they would tend to go all in on you, so, it would have to be against opponents that know you rarely bluff and put you on a good hand.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think for some people bluffing is all you need in poker to beat weak players but some players overestimate bluffing and do it so often that you can remember it and play against them and they'll do it all the time and you'll beat them easily so you need to be able to bluff and have skill if you learn it you'll get a lot of money

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I think bluffing is one choice when you know your opponent and you can get good chips.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bluffing is a weapon, even when bluffing out of desperation. However, bluffing is a double-edged sword. And it often cuts the wielder. I see people bluffing with 79o. This is despair. I see people bluffing with 99 This is not desperation as it has some equity. However, if you go all-in pre-flop with a hand like this, the person is taking the responsibility off himself and putting it on luck. However, depending on the game situation, it is still an interesting weapon.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider bluffing a weapon at the right time, but it's very easy to see when your opponent is bluffing out of desperation.
If you're getting caught bluffing a few times, it's because you're bluffing less than you should.

-Yuri Martins

obs: cardschat freerolls or anywhere else are not the basis for this type of analysis.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing is a part of the game so it's defenitelly a weapon for me. Making good bluff is a poker skill.