Bluff

L

luketta7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are several signs

This problem is somewhat the opposite, because in poker you are never sure of anything, your opponents can make a lot of traps, so in my opinion I would say that there is no clear sign of a bluff. Now my advice is not to bluff too much, and a good bluff is one where you don't run as much risk of losing a lot of chips or know that your opponent doesn't have much game, or you can also semi-bluff when you're close to making a game, I would say it's the best option

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no direct signs of bluffing. It is always risky to show if you do not have the highest hand on the table. If you are just starting to play poker it is better not to bluff at first or very little.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Mike Caro - sign: turned away - bluff.
"Maverick" - sign: holded his breath - bluff.
The film "Ace" - sign: wiggles his ears - bluff.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players who fail to draw tend to bluff.
So be careful with the board.
However, it doesn't matter if you are low card and no pair.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The most common sign in my experience is when you connect with a very wet board and you are betting and called down on the flop and turn, then your opponent checks/raises you on the river or bets if you check while no draws were completed.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
what are the main signs of a bluff in online poker?

In my opinion, players who like to play with junk often bluff. Observe the game, the behavior of the players at the table, and thanks to this you will better understand in what situations your opponent is bluffing.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

The way you bet is a way of knowing, usually a deception does not bet that hard, and sometimes it is good to pay to see the opponent's cards so you can know their way of playing.