Betonline Hand History

Delvuter

Delvuter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to figure out where Betonline saves hand history on my local drive and trying to figure out how to convert it so I can post it.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Apparently the hand history data is stored in a db file in a directory under the main BOL directory called 'history' (at least in the standard installation). Its apparently an SQLite database file, I did a little searching late last year looking for a converter and was unable to find a working one....perhaps someone has one out now though.

For what it's worth for a couple of BOL hands I was looking for comments on I manually entered them into the manual converter at pokerhandsreplays.com and copied the resultant text to post.

vitorbonatto

vitorbonatto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you guys says about "betonline"? they have nice freerolls tornaments in 1 and 1 hour

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Note that such converters are forbidden by some sites that work on the same software (other poker networks, but the software of the same developer). Carefully read the warning from PokerDome. However, this room is not very well known, so maybe I'm worried in vain.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands