Brucce

Brucce

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What is the best decision?
After the flop I need just one card to flash. Should I bet showing that I don't have any cards or just give the table hoping to get it right?

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In poker, whether to bet or check when you have a flush draw after the flop depends on factors like your hand strength, pot odds, and opponent behavior. There's no one-size-fits-all answer, but consider these factors to make an informed decision based on the specific game situation. Also, when you explain a hand you need to give more infos...

Overall i think checking with a flush draw is better than betting with nothing.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Betting is always good because you have a chance of your opponent folding. If they don’t fold you can still win by sucking out or bet the river if you miss and hope they fold. If your opponent never folds then checking is not a bad play. Good luck!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is the best decision?
After the flop I need just one card to flash. Should I bet showing that I don't have any cards or just give the table hoping to get it right?
Hi :)
It is simply impossible to give you a specific answer. There are different situations, different tournaments, different opponents. Your actions should take into account many factors in each specific situation. There is no one-size-fits-all scenario, each time your decision may be different.
Good luck :)

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
If you are up against calling stations there is almost never correct to semi-bluff (unless you have some super strong combo draws or are in some multiway situations with great equity) since they fold so rarely.

If you are up against tight weak players your folding equity goes up and they rarely pay you off when you hit so the semi-bluff goes up in value.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is no right answer in poker, it depends on the occasion, the villain, the right moment, that's why poker is so good!

slysilvosilvo

slysilvosilvo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
SK
Chips
wait ... and pay for it - if is too expensive - drop it !
there is about 13 hands in hour called "I-could-win-this-1"

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
It depends on many factors , your position in the tournament , the behaviors and the play of your opponents , pot odds , but i do prefer to check waiting for the right card to show up.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Little bet to take more money if the flash is come

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
All depends, I like to bet a little of the pot, but if I'm playing with aggressive poker player a like to wait.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the local situation. It's hard to know what to do. It's a competition that relies on luck, so try not to worry too much about the results.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many factors that will influence the decision - stacks, position, aggressiveness of the opponent, stage of the tournament,,,

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Balance... Sometimes bet and sometimes wait.
Like solver ))

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
True, it depends on the situation, but it would be logical not to risk anything, possibly a bet to check possible villains

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think that there is no correct answer, it will always depend on some factors. If it's too risky, wait, if you feel comfortable at the table, bet.