LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You already started by becoming a member of the CC community. Lot of resources just a click or post away! Welcome and good luck!

pirucasjc

pirucasjc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Você já começou se tornando um membro da comunidade CC. Muitos recursos a apenas um clique ou postagem! Bem-vindo e boa sorte!
Thank you friend here as if it were a family helping each other

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You have picked an excellent starting spot. Lots of good information & friendly, helpful folks as well as opportunities to participate in free rolls as you learn the basics, You can learn at whatever pace your interest & time allows you. Welcome to the forum & good luck at the tables. Enjoy the journey.

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Play the free games. Enjoy them. Analyze them and learn as much as possible. As said you already started by joining this forum. I find this place the best resource we can have. You can always ask questions to the folks on the forum no matter how trivial they seem to be. So take advantage of them.
I personally recommend the 30 days CC course. It's a great way to gain some knowledge first.

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I started to learn to play freerolls, then read and watch different situations, watch online tournaments large with pro players.