Best Way to Play Jacks?

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
according to me I like to go All in with pocket hands never mind 22 or AA before opening flop it is my strangest way of playing poker.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello the best way to play JJ is equating the big blind initial or paying 2 big blinds, if on the flop you do not hit but you see that you take the advantage do not withdraw before a low bet like 1 or 2 big blinds equal to see if you improve Game on the following streets. I hope you serve luck on the tables.

B

Blacki001

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends where on what table you plaing jacks.
NLH 6 max id always 3 bet in position or call out of position / makes it unlicky for the opponent to put you on jacks if a Jack hit on the flop.
Then slow play flop - mostly gonna check call whit a set or over paar - if there are 2 overs on board you basicly make 3rd paar id lean to check callign aggresive players and lean to check flop to a nit player.

Heads up and Tournament poker, Never Folding it pre

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to mix up my play so sometimes I will call or raise with JJ, then it depends on the amount of action and the flop. It is a really good hand though. If I've been card dead for hours I love to see JJ. You can't just throw a hand like that away easily without trying. If the flop comes all low you've got a good shot of having the best hand and if it comes with a J and someone hits their K or A you can win a lot of money (assuming there's no straight).

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
raise and call any all in addition in and see a flop. The game from any position is the best solution.