Best way to get go from 0 to something ?

J

JEasyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has some on demand 10$ frerolls that happen about every hour. Also this forum has frerolls on ACR! They are long but when if you are trying to make money with no money, time is a small price to pay

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play freeroll tourments.Cardschat provides such possibility.There no other way to get bankroll.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To build a house, you need to make the base, and then go up right? in poker does not change much,
Plan, the value you want to get. note, write goals and goals, how many hours each day will play, which tournaments, how many per day, what you study to improve your game.
Understand that Bankroll is like a company, or you invest and work within the planning, or look for investments from outside, clear example, freeroll, there are several, it is more difficult but not impossible.

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Get into the freeroll club here.
2) Play all the other site freerolls...not he 10$ ones where there are a 1000 people. Play the ones with a couple hundred people that pays out top 15% of the field or whatever the % is.
3) For every hour that you spend playing poker spend and hour studying and watching videos.

As long as you follow #3 and actually use what you learn you should be able to build a roll in a few months of trying.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like others have said play some freerolls to get started. Cardschat has great freerolls so keep involved with the forum.

Also keep an eye on the freeroll tournaments for whichever poker client you are using. There should be a list of freeroll tournaments a lot of which will require a password if they aren't the sites smaller ones. Look at the details on the side to see who is hosting the tournament and what is needed to register. The cardschat freerolls and other freerolls are usually better than the small site ones with higher payouts and smaller fields.

Like others have said you need to spend time learning and not just playing 100% of the time. Watch videos, read books, look over articles. This is an area I need improvement on myself. I have gotten a little more selective in my freerolls so I can put a little more time into learning.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Playing freerolls is a good way to build an initial bankroll.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not news to anyone that playing freeroll can get a good bankroll.
There are many club like Cardschat online that offer a good percentage, but you have to be disciplined and constant, since you once you have capital must then invest in small tournaments $ 1 for example you get more results. Embelesarte very careful when you are losing streak since'll appreciate very sorry earned 1 $ and so easy to lose

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to win or place on free roll tournaments is a start. On certain websites there is a double or nothing feature like ACR or BCP if you win (feature is also available on non free roll tournaments also). Personally have not use it but its your choice. That could help you develop something more from nothing.

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play the freerolls mtt's. Cardschat provides a lot freerolls. Enjoy them.

R

RicardoTolfo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play, play and play!! No play, no gain!

HypnoT0AD

HypnoT0AD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Low stakes cash games would be my choice.

Wiltz82

Wiltz82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play free rolls to help start building up your bank roll once you get a dollar or two you should be able to get into micro tournaments which will start paying out more and just keep working you way up. It’s not a lot of fun to start with nothing but here you can make something out of nothing.

C

cgcook38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As someone suggested, the ACR freerolls are a good way to attempt a bankroll and an excellent way to practice how to play ultra-small stakes MTTs.

I also stalk the Hand History Forum. I like challenging my brain w what I would do in certain situations, and I enjoy getting other people’s perspectives.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing difficult to make a bankroll on freerolls. This can be done at any poker room. It would be you at this time and desire.

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If starting at zero, the only way is to win a freeroll. When you have a stake take it to low entry sit & goes.

A

aj43615

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Ricardo post....play play play...dont play no gain....and yes agree with everyone else...freerolls is about the best place if you dont have cash to just deposit....but they are very hard...just dont give up

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way to get from 0 to something is enter a decent freeroll and win oo at least cash. The best way to do this is practice. When you get done practicing practice some more, and oh yea study. There is a lot of good advice rite here in the CC forum. If you are willing to put the time in you can do it!!:D:D

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has some on demand 10$ frerolls that happen about every hour. Also this forum has frerolls on ACR! They are long but when if you are trying to make money with no money, time is a small price to pay

Yes I agree this is a great way to try and build up a bankroll.

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to played some freeroll... If you win any single cent you can play the party poker centroll. You can turned you cent to huge money.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Not this ^ the mental damage from playing those freerolls is large, since given the size you're not going to cash more than 10-20% of the time, and that's if you're an excellent player. It would be massively discouraging to a normal player. DO NOT waste time on $10 freerolls ACR/BCP, they are a waste of time. lol

Here's what you should do - play in the biggest Cardschat Freerolls you can. These are better sized and have very high payouts compared to everyone else. Also, get on jackpot too, they have some high paying tournaments also.

Once you've cashed in the CC frolls, I would recommend playing 6-handed STTs because they train you for all tournaments and tend to have a higher cashing rate.

Of course the goal is to multi-table Cash games, since they have the best variance, but IMO it's hard to learn BRM and BRM is essential to Cash games. So work on your BRM (bank roll management) so that you can start playing Cash games.

Literally^ my gameplan lol ;) and it's working. Went from $0 to $39.58 in a month and looking forward to some legit freeroll MTTs in August!

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play the cardschat freerolls and you will build a good bankrool.Just keep going and good luck mate.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play freerolls or the easiest way to top up the cashier...

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its really hard to build a bankroll from zero. But you can. Play freerolls. Lots of them. Try to get in the cardschat freeroll club and you will have huge variety. Also there are maximum 200 players per freeroll and prizes are great for begginers.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Reverse engineering. If I have been playing poker for 3 hours, I'll be danged if it pays me less than a dollar. Do not enter freerolls that In the money is less than a buck.