Best thing to do with small bankroll

T

teeko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take ur time

Play it slow and steady. Sit down at 5 cent table and be very careful. Always hit and run when u have a tiny bankroll. sat w 2 dollas and won 1 or 2 more dont be afraid to runaway. then ustill have 2 dollars and another one or 2 to keep building. Sounds easier than it is. Best advice: patience and perserverance. Good luck

mogadown

mogadown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Full Tilt, the .05/.10 tables have a minimum sit down buyin of $5, so you will have to win a few more freerolls to get up to $5 so that wont work. If you are really interested in "chances" to make it grow, there is one tourney that has a buyin of $0.00+$0.10 (with a $0.50 rebuy/addon) and a guaranteed prize pool of $1,000. This will give you about 20 chances to build (if you dont rebuy). This tourney is daily at 17:35, but has astronomical players and you have to place in the top 10%. Also, instead of of playing $1.00 + $0.25 tourney, (which would only give you 1 entry) Full Tilt does offer $1 tourneys with no house fee's and that would give you at least 2 chances. Congrats on your freeroll win and gl with your bankroll build.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On Full Tilt, the .05/.10 tables have a minimum sit down buyin of $5, so you will have to win a few more freerolls to get up to $5 so that wont work. If you are really interested in "chances" to make it grow, there is one tourney that has a buyin of $0.00+$0.10 (with a $0.50 rebuy/addon) and a guaranteed prize pool of $1,000. This will give you about 20 chances to build (if you dont rebuy). This tourney is daily at 17:35, but has astronomical players and you have to place in the top 10%. Also, instead of of playing $1.00 + $0.25 tourney, (which would only give you 1 entry) Full Tilt does offer $1 tourneys with no house fee's and that would give you at least 2 chances. Congrats on your freeroll win and gl with your bankroll build.

The buy in at 0.05/.10 tables is 2$

irishyaz

irishyaz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

i got a seriously problem, i play with Cash on most sites and can drag money off tables no problem, the thing so i can't help myself going onto the blackjack tables and wasting my hard earned money on them, i start off betting small and winning but as soon as i bet big the system rips me off. i really think its rigged. i love playing on Ultimtebet and PaddyPowerPoker but always seem to lose my money after a few days by just popping into blackjack for a few minutes. one day i won over $1100 on $2/$4 blinds on PPP in one day but then lost the lot in 30mins on blackjack:(. What can i do to stop myself wasting my money ??? i really need help with this.

K

kbcohen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
keep playing freerolles, 2$ isnt really aBR to start playing cash games with or money tournaments..
in cash games youll proppably have to buy-in with most of your money and not all of it.

N

ncscout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have 9 player sitngos that are not too hard to place in the money with 3 winners. Just play patient and let the first couple knock themselves out.

T

TurningStar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say store it and play more freerolls...that way you get more experience and then you can also practice playing TAG....cause ur sure gonna need to play tight against those donks...

If you have the patience...it should pay off when you do play for real money....after that your gonna need to get your betting skills and hand reading up...

J

jeroen44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just risk it all and try to double up a couple of times u could try to get 2.15 by playinf 0.05/0.10 nl holdem and then alwys try to double by those heads up sngs u nee at least 10-20 $ for trying to buil seriously a bankroll ... Or just play some mor Cardschat Freerolls :D

J

jeroen44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or just play some more Cardschat Freerolls :D

P

pokerking123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try saving up or playing low sngs. It's hard to get anywhere playing low cash games with only $2

D

DeNyd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my experience with full tilt just play a sit ngo...cash games are not worth it at the lower levels...i would truly suggest going over to pokerstars for the micrgaming :)

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management