Best Streamers to watch to learn

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch a lot of streams but not sure who I should actually try to take things from.

Been watching a lot of Steffen Sontheimer, who's obviously a crusher, but can anyone recommend others?

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jaime and Matt Staples are good.. Jaime has a 247 channel running on Twitch,, PokerStaples247.. Keven Martin... The Golden Blazer... ... ...

Then from there, Twitch will recommend you other streamers you can follow and watch.. some are very educative, some you need to make your own education from their game!

-TRP-

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to poker in the ears that they started streams after streams of Spraggy and EasyWithAces - I think they are in the top of best streamers! I think quality of stream depends on comments of game streamer gives. So these guys do it excellent. I recommend!

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These guys are soooo far ahead of me that I rarely learn anything from watching their streams. That being said, I really enjoyed Nanonoko's streams. More recently, I like RatedGTO's channel. :D

C

CJWilliam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I follow quite a few poker streamers. They all have a bit of a different play style. My suggestion is this. If you are watching crushers, but they are playing at stakes way above your BR, then the moves they are making probably will not work at say the micros. You would be surprised how many good poker players are out there that are playing the smaller stakes and streaming. Find some streamers that are playing the same stakes as you are, then see if their play style interests you.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As good as many of these players are , watching them play is mind numbing . Try Ryan DePaulo Degenerate Gambler if your in need of a change .

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like how pretty Vanessa Kade is, It helps alot when watching a twitch.tv streamer for hours and it helps that Vannesa Kade is pretty Awesome in the world of Poker and an up and coming star in her own right...

https://www.twitch.tv/vanessakade/

This question has been asked a fair few times in other threads, It there some way to consolidate these threads into one for convenience?

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy watching All in Pav. he is entertaining as well as educational. My game has been improving since I started watching his stream on twitch.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in Pav is great for learning content, also enjoy watching kevin martin from time to time. Buehlero is another good streamer I started watching recently.

Barbarrossa

Barbarrossa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker streamers I watch.. the Staples brothers.. AllinPav.. Spraggy.. EasywithAces.. GodsBigToe... LexVeidhuis.. ArlieShaban.. Buehlero among others. I enjoy watching and listening to explanations of why they do certain things.

Quite a few times I'm listening to them as I play. Some are easier to watch then others. On good plays I'll break into the convo of the stream(depending on how many viewers) to impart my good news.. bad beats I usually just keep to myself.. don't want to be THAT guy.

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lex is good to watch and Jaime Staples they tend to give a good insight into what they are doing.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EasywithAces and LexVeidhuis is my favourite streamers , they make and some giveaways of their wins from time to time to the audience, i learn a lot from them

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Twitch.tv Stars

I3L1yBtM_400x400.jpg

https://www.twitch.tv/crazysixes

Down to Earth , Great style and Strategy Player that can teach you a lot through Dynamic Commentary which is easy and straight forward to understand...

Check him out also on twitter https://twitter.com/Crazysixes66