The best poker training material in your opinion

C

ChemfromUKR

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Nowadays, there is a huge amount of educational material, but most of them are useless and do more harm than good to the student's game. I am creating a topic to exchange opinions on this issue. Write and post links to educational topics (videos, articles, books...) that you liked.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
No matter how important poker strategies and skills are, I believe that playing the game, interacting with players, and practicing controlling one's mood and self are just as important as everything we learn in online poker schools. Practice gives us experience.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think if you don't know what the best materials are, you didn't find our poker training 30 days on the forum, it's available for free. You should take a look and study it. There are also materials where our players discuss various giveaways and share opinions, and poker schools are on different sites so a lot of materials is to find the right materials for yourself and you will achieve success

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think in all material you can find some useful information, try to undestand main opinion that author say to you

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Nowadays, there is a huge amount of educational material, but most of them are useless and do more harm than good to the student's game. I am creating a topic to exchange opinions on this issue. Write and post links to educational topics (videos, articles, books...) that you liked.
Probably the only training course I know of that I think will be useful is our free 30-day CardsChat course. I have not come across other such training courses, although I have been playing poker and have been interested in the game for quite a long time, more than 6 years.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do believe that playing the game is very important. I used to follow the pros on twitch tv. I remember the lesson ; Don't see monsters under the bed. I think I got stuck there and I am just starting to come out of it a little bit. And I tried to finish the course "How to become a winning poker player in 30 days". But unfortunately I gave up.
It was becoming too technical and less entertaining.