Best Poker Hud Program?

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently using pokertracker 3 trial and its probably going to run out soon..

So I was wandering if anyone here has the full version and if you do how does it work? Are there better programs out there?

I mainly herd of pokertracker 2 and 3 and holdem manager..just trying to get an opinion of which one is best...

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PT3 an HEM are the industry best atm. Try them both as they both have trials and see which you prefer.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Agreed, Have noticed a lot of PT3 guys switching to HEM because there are still some bugs in the newest version of pokertracker. I'd go with HEM.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HEM is also cheaper if you play low stakes.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a great thread about HEM, try the trial version and pick the bones out of it and see which you prefer. Personally, I like it.

M

Mr Ambiguos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker crusher. Best $6/month I can spend. Just wish I could use it for more than 4 tables at a time.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am one of those who has recently switched to HEM, and I am fine with it.

The thread is here.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker crusher. Best $6/month I can spend. Just wish I could use it for more than 4 tables at a time.

It's also illegal to use at almost every site. If they catch you they will confiscate your $$.

I have both HM and PT3. I like the interface of PT3 much better but HM has some nice features as well. Until the latest beta I couldn't get PT3 to run reliably enough for serious play, but since the latest beta I have been using PT3 during play and then importing all the hands into HM after the fact.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem Manager is hands down the best HUD program if you strictly play cash games. It works fine for STT and MTTs too, the problem is with HEM is that it won't let you record your winnings for STT or MTTs. But if we're talking strictly HUD there's no beating HEM.

R

ramrjamr2007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any updates on these post 2008 since black friday is over?