makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You made it you are in the right place! Here you can find all you need! At the tables is the best excercise, there are also many freerolls here and many competitions!:wavey:

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You learn this game by playing it..

First you know the basic rules, then you get better by playing a lot and know what is the best style to play..

On topic: The best place i think is online poker

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can try some freerolls after learning the basic rules. I can teach you how you can spend many time in online poker without ear nothing

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Figure out what sites you can play at based on location, join one. Play some free rolls, or if your too nervous at first just watch a table. On ACR you can click on many tournaments in the main screen, once in a lobby you can select a table to "observe". Just watch, you'll learn some things.

dventura2350

dventura2350

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
YouTube is probably a good place to learn. Plenty of poker videos to watch. Preferably the top rated pros like negreanu or helmuth

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the best way is watching the stream and watching games, this together with the practical part

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On cardschat site there are many materials covering basic (and not so) poker knowledge. You can also watch some tournaments online for free (for example in pokerstars youtube channel) but keep in mind that these players play at much different level. There are also good books but they are paid and maybe you can consider them at later stage.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best place to learn is our community. Here you will find everything you need to improve your skills and gain new knowledge.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think you need to start at the poker school at poker stars, then you need to play more games in free tournaments and the experience will come.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
There is this place called Cardschat it is the best out there or so it is rumoured

They have a great selection of articles with great information, strategy, and tools that are very well laid out:
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-strategy.php

They have a strategy forum with an insane number of threads that cover every aspect of Poker. It is said you can get you get any of your questions answered directly from professional players in that section.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-strategy-33/

They have a a great Youtube channel with many great videos from top pros like Jeff Gross:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwAsu6PbAWoGQebT8qlgpGw

They say the best way to learn is by experience. Legend has it that this Cardschat has the best freerolls on the planet. An opportunity for you to practice what you learned for free and make some free $$$ at the same time.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...chat-freerolls-tournament-access-info-452874/

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess video and reading materials.
So you have youtube,twitch for video materials,and you have cardschat forum to read something new :)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Freerolls are the best teacher.In addition,soms seat aad go

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Share with me please
If you really want to become a winner poker player you will have to invest in yourself and of course in your game.
Nothing is free, you will have to but some courses, hire a good coach if you really want to be a great poker player but before that you can learn the fundamental of poker here:
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-strategy.php
CC is a good place to improve your game and being a good player.
FORGET THE WORDS FREE OF YOUR HEAD IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A WINNER:cool:

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone who is trying to play poker should visit CardsChat and check threads where people help each other.Also,there are many CardsChat freerolls offered at various online poker rooms.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play freerolls like me, there I learn a lot

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to say that I learned poker by my brother. He taught me the basics and started to play live poker for fun. When the Pandemia came around, I started to play online the freerolls but I have to say that my game online improve and I started to understand the game better after doing the 30 day Card Chat Course. Please have a look on it!

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Learn the regular plays and then open an account on a poker platform that can provide you some freerolls, the best to start for me is 888 poker.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Share with me please

If you are starting out Cardschat has a good course, and pokerstars school will get you pretty far too. On pokerstars school pete clarke's videos on youtube are the best if you want to play 6max.

I've gone through a lot of training material and this is what I'd recommend if I was to go back in time and give myself advice.

After that get a copy of a book called the grinder's manual, it's well worth the money.

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is wide question. And you didn't give any information about your skill level.

If you are totally a beginner, I will recommend you to start by learning rules of poker of course. Then learn some basic strategy, pokerstar school or cardschat poker course. Then I can recommend signing up Advanced Poker Training -site, there you can practise and use it as a warm-up tool.
Then, you can learn poker just by playing as much as possible. Later you can start buy some specific poker courses, like hand reading, reading opponents tendencies etc.
Feel free to send me PM if you want to know more about learning poker, I will be happy to give you some tips. I have played poker for 3 years actively, and I have a lot of experience.