Best courses for improving from micro and low stakes

C

ciriciric

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately, I have been on a downswing and I stopped playing much in the past 2 weeks. I play MTT's and I had some huge spots and none of them came my way and I got very frustrated with the game... Slowly, I am getting a better feel and I plan to limit myself to playing 2-3 days a week online MTT and add few days of some very week local App cash games for additional 2days. I want to play fewer hours at the moment until I start feeling good again and I want to take my game to another level and I am interested in your opinion on what is the best course for that.

At the moment, I am thinking between Upswing, BBZ, Raise your edge.

I play up to 15$ MTT, but my average buy-in is 5-6$, I would play some 25NL cash from time to time. I feel like I am having a decent edge over the players I play with, but I also feel that there is a lot of room for improvement.

What is your thought on what course should I get, some of the above-mentioned or something else? It shouldn't even be the best course out there, price for quality (suited for my situation and games I play) would be best for me at the moment and maybe later I could start on some of these more advanced courses.

Much appreciate it!

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, CardsChat has a great course and it is free to participate in! :)

It is designed to be taken in 30 Days, but you can go at your own pace - longer or shorter. Personally, I grinded hours a day and got through the material in a week or two, but 30 Days is probably the best pace if you can afford it into your schedule.

Here is the link:

https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

I'm sure this course is probably good enough for freerolls and the lowest of stakes; once the pandemic ends, I might find out :D

C

ciriciric

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have finished that course and I have covered a lot of free material I could find online...
I was thinking of start covering some more advanced courses...