Best coaching sites?

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys been using Cardschat for a few weeks now and been prowling the internet for any information to the areas where I feel like I’m lacking, and feel like I’ve inproved overall but don’t yet feel like I’m good enough to crush 2nl. I’m doing okay winning at least 1buy in or more at 2nl every session which lasts for about a 1-2 hours. I’m recovering from a downswing after my first deposit started with $60 went upto $80 then went down to $40 so i changed my game up pluged what I saw as leaks.(don’t have leaktracker anymore cos can’t afford it)but I’m climbing my way back up last night got back upto $57 slow progress but I feel like if I had a couching site I’d be able to start really crushing I’ve read blackrains book which helped me the most and watched a lot of YouTube but don’t reallt know where else to look apart from here. Was thinking about upswing poker lad but it’s pricey. But not sure if I should just say f it and take the risk

Last edited:
T

TheCrownGuy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Jd179,
I know some good players that had got coaching from (https://raiseyouredge.com/).
I am not yet at this level to justify the investment.

Good luck :top:

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys been using Cardschat for a few weeks now and been prowling the internet for any information to the areas where I feel like I’m lacking, and feel like I’ve inproved overall but don’t yet feel like I’m good enough to crush 2nl. I’m doing okay winning at least 1buy in or more at 2nl every session which lasts for about a 1-2 hours. I’m recovering from a downswing after my first deposit started with $60 went upto $80 then went down to $40 so i changed my game up pluged what I saw as leaks.(don’t have leaktracker anymore cos can’t afford it)but I’m climbing my way back up last night got back upto $57 slow progress but I feel like if I had a couching site I’d be able to start really crushing I’ve read blackrains book which helped me the most and watched a lot of YouTube but don’t reallt know where else to look apart from here. Was thinking about upswing poker lad but it’s pricey. But not sure if I should just say f it and take the risk

Well here is the thing. Upswing is fine. I would suggest raiseyouredge the masterclass. Huge investment but worth it long term. It sounds like you are at a spot where a lot of players I see struggle at. Honestly for free you would be better off, getting OBS recording software. Recording your sessions, and posting hand analysis on the sub forum for hand analysis here. You can watch back your sessions and pick specific hands that you struggled with and need more detailed help on.

Play as many freerolls as you can because this is risk free padding to your bankroll. Continue to study for the limits that you are playing at not what players at higher limits are doing but really dive into micro strategy. Micro ranges and fine tune your strategy at the level you are currently playing. You will know when you're beating the game.

I would save the classes and coaching until you have moved up some in stakes, this will allow you the freedom of investing profit money rather than out of your pocket. If things go the other direction and you start losing and re-deposit absolutely purchase raiseyouredge masterclass before re-depositing because it will help you far more than blowing another deposit.

Also tools like poker tracker 4, snap shove, poker stove, odds calculators, range calculators, float the turn, push/fold charts, and other useful tools are one time investments some free that will also help a lot. Good luck

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You caught me here.
I didn't know if you were looking for a good video site to learn to improve yiur game while being a couch potato, since you are looking for a good couching site. Or if you were looking for a good poker coahing site.

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well here is the thing. Upswing is fine. I would suggest raiseyouredge the masterclass. Huge investment but worth it long term. It sounds like you are at a spot where a lot of players I see struggle at. Honestly for free you would be better off, getting OBS recording software. Recording your sessions, and posting hand analysis on the sub forum for hand analysis here. You can watch back your sessions and pick specific hands that you struggled with and need more detailed help on.

Play as many freerolls as you can because this is risk free padding to your bankroll. Continue to study for the limits that you are playing at not what players at higher limits are doing but really dive into micro strategy. Micro ranges and fine tune your strategy at the level you are currently playing. You will know when you're beating the game.

I would save the classes and coaching until you have moved up some in stakes, this will allow you the freedom of investing profit money rather than out of your pocket. If things go the other direction and you start losing and re-deposit absolutely purchase raiseyouredge masterclass before re-depositing because it will help you far more than blowing another deposit.

Also tools like poker tracker 4, snap shove, poker stove, odds calculators, range calculators, float the turn, push/fold charts, and other useful tools are one time investments some free that will also help a lot. Good luck
thank you il have a look at them not really playing free rolls since I’m trying to stick to cash games atm but I might give them a go when I feel like I can win one don’t want to waste time for a min cash if you get me and il have a look at that’s site

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You caught me here.
I didn't know if you were looking for a good video site to learn to improve yiur game while being a couch potato, since you are looking for a good couching site. Or if you were looking for a good poker coahing site.
All of the above 😂