Beginning to start a bankroll

B

bradeberry

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is a good amount to start playing online MTTs? I don't want to deposit too much, but I'm confoconfthat I could cash in several tourney's.

- How much should I start with
- What stakes should I start at
- Stick tot tournaments or play cash?

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should start with the smallest and play as many tables as possible, it is better to skate tournaments.

M

Moosesfull82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It all really depends on what you want to accomplish from your investment. If you’re ok with reinvesting if you busto then I’d personally try a few higher buy in cash games or SNG but if you’re going play MTTS then stick with lower buy ins because no matter the pool variations and luck will play a big role short term. If you just want this to be your only and or last investment then stick with very low buy ins no matter the form your playing and adjust based on winnings and or loses but either or GL.

M

Moosesfull82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But to be specific if I had the opportunity (which I do not at moment) but I’d say invest about 200 dollars and start grinding say 2 to 4 tables at once if you can handle that without confusing yourself, play 1/2 cent NL so two dollar buy ins each table and always reload each time you lose a chunk so once you get that good hand you’ll have a full bankroll of 100 BB to double up from instead of say 50 to double back up to even. Then move up to 2/5 cent tables if you can grind it up to say 500 dollars etc....least that’s my theory. But GL

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What is a good amount to start playing online MTTs? I don't want to deposit too much, but I'm confoconfthat I could cash in several tourney's.

- How much should I start with
- What stakes should I start at
- Stick tot tournaments or play cash?
if you are not an experienced player, you should not start with a lot. I recommend tournaments and, in particular, a sit-go of the order of 180 people.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never gamble more than you're comfortable losing,,,you'll never be successful playing scared. :ciao: and welcome to CC bud! (Joining our Freeroll club will save you alot of $$$)

500hpawd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
non turbo 45 man SNG's are a good place to start. you get the feel and practice of an MTT without the tons of hours needed to play full length MTT's

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management