"Become A Winning Poker Player In 30 Days" Course

E

EmaAff25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
First I want to thanks to Collin, Katie and the entire community of CardsChat for this great course. It's awesome!
I finished this course yesterday and I have to say I have learnt a lot while I was doing it. I have improved my game. Collin and Katie are both nice teachers.

I'm from argentina. I have been studying English for 4 years and thanks to this I could do the course. I highly recommend to the new members to do this course. And I think if you don't speak English, you could at least download the e-book and translate the chapters with google translate.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First I want to thanks to Collin, Katie and the entire community of CardsChat for this great course. It's awesome!
I finished this course yesterday and I have to say I have learnt a lot while I was doing it. I have improved my game. Collin and Katie are both nice teachers.

I'm from Argentina. I have been studying English for 4 years and thanks to this I could do the course. I highly recommend to the new members to do this course. And I think if you don't speak English, you could at least download the e-book and translate the chapters with google translate.
Oh yes! Very good course and not only for the new members or new players, for all players, in general, should sharpen their blades regularly.

M

Murph1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been through the course more than once and I’m a far worse player now than when I started.