bankroll starting from scratch

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need patient and of course it can be done, but you need some time and follow strict bankroll management.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bankrool starting from scratch , I seek a way to make my bankroll starting from scratch , I attend all possible frerolls , I'm training to start in SNG with minimum prices , if anyone has a strategy or please contribute experience
I think you have made a good decision play in small sng and when you learn more than you need to play for bigger money

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play freerolls for a while, after you have a good grasp of poker playing ... pass the SITGOS 0.25 ... always keep your bankroll 50-100x higher q tournaments that will play

D

djmg0289

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
good lucky

not have to have a lot of strategy .. just know the system and have bet hard when you think your hand is the winner .. if you let others pay to see another card flop or maybe end up winning ... .. little .. greetings little more is learned each day :)

I

ikerman88

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am play much freerol for try do a great bankroll

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some good information listed above. I would tell someone to check out the forums and see what kind of sign up bonuses you can receive, jump on a few different ones and get a feel for each different site. Find one that you feel most comfortable with. ( I am sure we all prefer different ones) Then lock into what ever game you are on and learn all the different strategies that go into tournament play.

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Assuming you are reasonable at poker I dont think playing from zero is worthwhile. You will spend forever on freerolls for minimal return. Just deposit a £40 or so and go from there.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion

I have done exactly what you are asking about. Because of my financial situation, I am disabled, due to work injury. My disability check pays my rent and food. I did not want to deposit, so I started freerolling on 2 sites, I'm from the US. Bet-on-line, and ACR. you need patience because freerolls are time consuming without much $ return. Anyway, because I had time, I have played for 3 months on BOL without a deposit. I play SnG's, some cash, and some MTT's. I did the same on ACR, and I am taking shots, in less than 30 days, I went from $0 (no deposit) to today Bal. $76.50. Again, I have all day so I play small stakes, $3-5 SnG's, 1/2cent cash. I want to experiment with MTT's because if you bink 1 you can increase BR by 500%

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to build my bankroll from scratch, too.
I try to play all the available freerolls ,
including cardschat freerolls.
I will try to become a member of CardsChat Freeroll Club soon, to have more chances

chance

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play all available freerolls and play some on of smallest stakes hypers, turbos.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be prepared for a long grind. I’ve done it myself. Started from 0 on 888 and got it over $50 and on pokerstars over $25 in a few months. As you get a smallish bankroll start playing some micro buy in tournaments or micro cash games depending on which suits you better. Best of luck, it can be done.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management