Bankroll Managment

lukaszkrzi

lukaszkrzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have 20£ pure for regular 9handed 2/4cent cash games gonna try not rush it. I can bu-yin for as low as 2$, takes bit of effort to play tighter but then it helps with keeping my stack in good shape. I will be using trackers soon to show you graph from like 10k hands maybe lets see. Before playing I will refresh my mind with Cash game book and watch some pros streams when I want to relax etc. P.S. right now I find no reason to deposit again since I should set for good start on party poker (great cash games) and also on PS I will be free rolling good value MTTs until I make 100$ hopefuly by end of this week.

Last edited:
cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
have patience when the bad beat is to tilt the bankruptcy is right

I train a lot in freerolls when winning handily tournaments freerolls think I'll be ready couple face deposits , maximize gains and minimize losses are good advice to balance the US, have patience when the bad beat is to tilt the bankruptcy is right

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend starting with a larger bankroll that $15. $50 as a minimum. I generally hear you should not risk more than 3 to 5% of your roll at a time. Also, don't chase your losses. If you have to rebuy, check to make sure you are emotionally capable of playing, re-evaluate how much you are risking based on your new bankroll and carry on.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management