Bankroll management and profitable tournaments.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, I have a bankroll today of 36 dollars at 888, I have been participating only in freerolls and occasionally and rarely in a 10 C$ tournament, I am noticing the difficulty of awarding in freerolls, since there are always thousands of players for a few winning places and the worst, slots that pay just a few cents, not enough of all that, the gameplay is terrible, the overwhelming majority of them have a ridiculous blind range and you already start with few chips, so it is extremely difficult to develop the game, that said, I would like of some ideas on how to change this, any opinion is valid, because there are several options I imagine, so please, let's suggest as many ideas as possible, thank you in advance.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, how can you influence something there? Of course, you can write to support and offer some ideas, and besides this, there are many other poker rooms, why don't you play there?

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, if you need to improve something in the game, then there is a lot of good training material on the site

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm not sure how to change how the freerolls on 888 are played. However, maybe getting a job at 888 would be a good start?? Sorry I'm joking.

The best way to to get to platinum level here on CC and then only bother playing our 888 freerolls as they have way less players and generally decent, if occasionally erratic, play!

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, how can you influence something there? Of course, you can write to support and offer some ideas, and besides this, there are many other poker rooms, why don't you play there?
I can play anywhere, how can I influence there, influence where? There are several poker rooms in all the sites of the world, I know that, my post was posted with the intention of receiving good ideas of sites, of tournaments, still nobody answered, but I hope to receive ideas of what to do with my little bankroll, ideas which tournaments to participate in which sites, ideas or suggestions of the best thing to do, that was the purpose of the post.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deposit 100$ on pokerstars and play the 1$ "on demand" SnGs, which have a maximum of 45 players and 10 min blind intervals. As the bankroll hopefully grow, gradually move up. When you reach a bankroll of 500$, you can consider going back to 888 Poker and play their MTTs.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you are confident, just make a deposit and start playing more expensive tournaments and win your money

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, I have a bankroll today of 36 dollars at 888, I have been participating only in freerolls and occasionally and rarely in a 10 C$ tournament, I am noticing the difficulty of awarding in freerolls, since there are always thousands of players for a few winning places and the worst, slots that pay just a few cents, not enough of all that, the gameplay is terrible, the overwhelming majority of them have a ridiculous blind range and you already start with few chips, so it is extremely difficult to develop the game, that said, I would like of some ideas on how to change this, any opinion is valid, because there are several options I imagine, so please, let's suggest as many ideas as possible, thank you in advance.
My friend, just by awarding $36 freerolls you are already very positive. I see that to have more efficient players you need to go to more expensive tournaments. Try $1 tournaments, for example. It is likely that you will still have many bad players, but they will decrease a lot.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management