bankroll management

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since you've been playing in freerolls and built a nice br with 0 money, i'd say your niche is mtts. i'd continue playing freerolls but mix in some micro mtts. i'd also try micro sngs. i'd stay away from turbos and hyper turbos unless that's what your used to playing in freerolls, otherwise, i'd stick with regs. nice job.

Rain92

Rain92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did it!!!!

My bankroll is right now 120 $. All based on freerolls.

So it is proved you can build a bankroll based on freerolls.

The big question is what to do with it now???

Wow thats something to be proud of. Now its time to raise it up and try not to get to emotional when facing some bad moments. Since you've made something like this happen I'm sure you can soon decide which games and experiment on to see if you like it.

T

tomnovember

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure!!! I start to accumulate my bankroll from freerolls and then play cash games and win up to ~$1,000.

Just be patient and keep fighting.

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely possible but it will take you long time to accumulate such an amount.

Before Black Friday, its so easy. For now, its possible but hard.

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did it!!!!

My bankroll is right now 120 $. All based on freerolls.

So it is proved you can build a bankroll based on freerolls.

The big question is what to do with it now???

The earlier post was something about $0.51, and now it's $120? How did you do it that fast? Bankrollmob leaderboard prize? Anyways, congratulations man, that is a very nice achievement you achieved.

tothbopo

tothbopo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of things happened.

I started playing Cardschat freerolls in the middle of May month.

The first one I was kicked out early the next 4 going in the money once I finished 2th and cashed 17 $.

Last week i cashed 9 $ for a 4th place.

During world cup I played special danish daily challenges cashing 1.5 - 5 $ severel times and a single 12.5 $.

Today playing the final shoot out freeroll cashing 50 $ so now bankroll is 170 $.

Thank you Cardschat for improving my play.

tothbopo

tothbopo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beside all mentioned I have also won 40 $ from Guys vs Gals and another 60 $ from SMC May tournament.

They are not included. As they dont go in to br.

Attachments

• Udklip291.JPG
    Udklip291.JPG
    240.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
tothbopo

tothbopo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The earlier post was something about $0.51, and now it's $120? How did you do it that fast? Bankrollmob leaderboard prize? Anyways, congratulations man, that is a very nice achievement you achieved.

Maybe hard work really pays sometimes. And of course I have been a bit lucky making this happen. Thank you for the kind words.

manolitosc

manolitosc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will try to make my bankroll with your tips. I think all new players have the same problem. I know that is not imposible.
:)

tothbopo

tothbopo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being a new player knowing very little about online poker making a deposit and lose everything in no time happens all the time I think.

I have learned a big deal from freerolls and this forum.

sam1chips

sam1chips

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever games you decide to play, play at the smallest limit! Although $120 seems like a lot more than $0.51 (congrats, by the way. That's pretty sweet), $120 isn't a huge amount for a bankroll.

If you are gonna try playing cash games, start at $.01/$0.02 or $0.02/$0.04.
If you are gonna try playing SnGs, play $1 or $2 SnGs
If you are gonna try playing MTTs, play $1 MTT.

It just leaves you a lot of room for error. Find out which type of games you like and then run it up.

Congrats and good luck

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sngs at 1.00 buyin. Mtt at .50 buyin. As you build spend 1/20 of your BR on SNG. 1/40 buyin on MTT.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nicely done,good results.Congratz.

X

xofedac5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost a lot of money at least in my eyes so far just jumping into poker with no knowledge and no brm. I put a 20 on PS a while a go and ran it up to 90 where I've been stagnant. I need to post more so I can try these CC freerolls they really intrigue me!

Which sites do these FRs play on?

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management