pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon Chat,

I have been playing poker for 11 years or so now..started out playing live and progressively became more interested in online when this became boom business in more recent years.
I still play live as i feel nothing beats that but have decided to put my skills to a better purpose online and will be starting a new challenge in June this year.
I will be focusing on MTTs only, keeping a daily log and weekly graph of progress as i look to play $1.10 tourneys with a max stake of $30 per day - i will keep you all updated of my progress
My aim is to grind this up between 3 and 4 days a week and review where i am at monthly with the aim of turning profit by xmas 2018. Its a 6 month project and i am currently looking at best value micro tourneys.

No cash games, no spin and gos..just pure MTT poker.

Wish me luck!

Cheers

Pirateglenn:elefant::elefant:

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck!
Looking forward to reading your success.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon Chat,

I have been playing poker for 11 years or so now..started out playing live and progressively became more interested in online when this became boom business in more recent years.
I still play live as i feel nothing beats that but have decided to put my skills to a better purpose online and will be starting a new challenge in June this year.
I will be focusing on MTTs only, keeping a daily log and weekly graph of progress as i look to play $1.10 tourneys with a max stake of $30 per day - i will keep you all updated of my progress
My aim is to grind this up between 3 and 4 days a week and review where i am at monthly with the aim of turning profit by xmas 2018. Its a 6 month project and i am currently looking at best value micro tourneys.

No cash games, no spin and gos..just pure MTT poker.

Wish me luck!

Cheers

Pirateglenn:elefant::elefant:

I hope you have a comfortable bankroll to withstand the avariety of MTTs, the battlefield is much bigger to overcome. Have you ever dreamed of playing SNG? 45 player and 90 player or up to 180 player?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Guys,

thanks for your well wishes and replies, i have played 45 and 90 sit and gos online for several months last year and focused then on 50c stakes - i built up a profit bankroll of $568 through this and whilst it was profitable for the time i was playing, i am a better MTT player, yes there is so much more variance and it certainly posses a bigger challenge but its as much of a experiment of my ability and playing style as well as trying to maximise what i feel i am strongest at.
I may return to SNG format but for now, i just want to see where i am come the end of the year.

Appreciate the comments guys - Thank you

slayerupon

slayerupon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Guys,

thanks for your well wishes and replies, i have played 45 and 90 sit and gos online for several months last year and focused then on 50c stakes - i built up a profit bankroll of $568 through this and whilst it was profitable for the time i was playing, i am a better MTT player, yes there is so much more variance and it certainly posses a bigger challenge but its as much of a experiment of my ability and playing style as well as trying to maximise what i feel i am strongest at.
I may return to SNG format but for now, i just want to see where i am come the end of the year.

Appreciate the comments guys - Thank you

Great work and good luck!
You seem to be very patient so you should be successful at you mission!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good luck, we hope to see more good news in the future here in this thread

B

boonvech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will follow and see your growing up. Please keep update in this thread regularly.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only multi- table tournaments? Interesting choice.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Freestocks,

Yes this year - i have decided to develop my MTT play and skills and have decided to devote this year to MTT, i rotate my skill set each year, last year was sit and gos, i briefly dabbled in hi low omaha and found this to be a great game so next year i might look at that.
In terms of value, i notice that PROs online tend to play a lot of KO tourneys as this is a great way to bankroll manage as well as maximise value, its something i used to do myself when i played on full tilt a few years back so again another play to revisit at some point.
I play live also so MTT playing online whilst different enables me to look at my management of variance and also my own temperament levels..its a strict discipline which i love..the bigger the challenge, the more i tend to lean towards.

I wish you well with your own game

pirateglenn

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management