Bankroll for beginners

Erik moraes

Erik moraes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard for a beginner like me to build a bankroll with little money, can you give me tips?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on a lot of factors like your experience in poker, site that you chose to play, bankroll management and so on. Please give more infos about your background in poker..

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You can build a bankroll, if you study your game, if you have patience and selfcontrol and if you don't get caught up in mistakes.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can build your bankroll with freerolls. This is a long way to go, but You will learn to be careful about your bankroll.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Take an extra job (or work some plus hours on your regular job) - or play freerolls until you have about 50 dollar. Then you have a bankroll for the lowest cash games online (2NL).

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fulfill the requirements for the freeroll club and you will have access to daily freerolls with a high payout for the few entrants involved. The Friday night Sports Betting game pays $60 to the winner, the Wednesday night Bet Online pays $45 to the winner, and theres many more. pokerstars has at least 1 freeroll a day for FR Club members. Starting next week PS will also have a $300 weekly game that will have a big payout for a freeroll. So I think the Freeroll club offers the easiest free way to build a good bankroll. Check out the calendar for all the games available.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think that this question can be answered precisely in a comment. In order to make money, you have to train yourself. Learn strategies, you can be successful with patience and humility! If you can't play poker well, you can't win, even if you have the money!

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Building a bankroll is hard, especially for beginners. Freerolls are good because they will help you increase your skill level without draining your bankroll. Stay patience.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Fulfill the requirements for the freeroll club and you will have access to daily freerolls with a high payout for the few entrants involved. The Friday night Sports Betting game pays $60 to the winner, the Wednesday night Bet Online pays $45 to the winner, and theres many more. Pokerstars has at least 1 freeroll a day for FR Club members. Starting next week PS will also have a $300 weekly game that will have a big payout for a freeroll. So I think the Freeroll club offers the easiest free way to build a good bankroll. Check out the calendar for all the games available.

On point. There are real advantages to using this route also.

Once you get into the more select freerolls you can start to test your mettle, actually rate yourself as a player. You should be able to gauge whether or not you have the ability to play seriously. Helluva lot better than depositing and learning the hard and expensive way.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Any beginner can easily build a bankroll from scratch, even playing freerolls. It is absolutely real and I was convinced of it in my own experience.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
really is all about your experience and comfort.... start lowest go to where you are comfortable when your not keep practicing at the level you feel comfortable with... once own that level try to go higher again.... if you try again and are not comfortable you found where you should play at least for that point..... :) gl

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard for a beginner like me to build a bankroll with little money, can you give me tips?
what's your Definition of 'Little money'? 10$? 100$?
where are you playing?

my best advice would be depositing 25$ at Pokerstars and playing the 45/90man SnGs for 0.25$.
once you increase your bankroll to 50$, move up to 0.50 Cent SnGs.
with 100$ to 1$ SnGs and so on

it's not the fastest process, but if you are a decent poker Player it's the safest way to build a decent bankroll without going broke

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are good because they will help you increase your skill level without draining your bankroll. Good luck!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have hands and legs then make bankroll yourself. Don't ask for help. Shame on you!!

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Play CardsChat freerolls
2) Have reasonable amount of buy-ins. If you have as little as 10$, play no higher buy-ins than 0.25$
3)Do not play cash games. They are much harder than tournaments.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management