Bankroll

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I created my bankroll using a freeroll. And I think this is a good way to build your first bankroll. Of course it will not be fast but effective. Sometimes poker rooms give out tickets for inexpensive tournaments to new players.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the most efficient way to build a bankroll?
freerolls is a good way of starting your poker life however it could take alot of time.
If you feel confident enough about your game i say just deposit few bucks and dive straight into the microlimits. If you be losing then i say stop depositing and play freerolls.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you are a winning player, its not possible to build or even have a bankroll, since you will enevitably lose your money, its only a question of, how long it takes. So the first question here is, do you have any kind of track record, which indicate, you are a winning player? If not then your first goal should be to get such a track record. And you do that by putting in significant volume at the lowest possible stakes of, whatever game format you choose to play.

In you can play on pokerstars, then I recommend depositing 100$ and then start grinding either the 2NL cash tables or the 1$ 45 man SnG, until you have a track record. And then basically just go from there and move up gradually using some kind of reasonable bankroll management. And if you are not winning, well then its time to work on your game. You can take the free 30 day course here on CC, you can watch some of all the free poker content on Youtube, you can read books, you can purchase software, you can share hands in this forum for review, and so on and so forth.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerol is the best way to start without spending money. there is no risk and you just enjoy the ride.:):):)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

The best and most effective way to build a bankroll is to participate in our daily freerolls. I have seen from my own experience that it works, and I regularly increase my bankroll.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think one more of the main remarks to the above is not to allow attempts to recoup, to try to instantly return the spent chips. Especially if it is done in an emotionally damaged state.

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start with practicing in freerolls, if you win some money play MTT for a few cents and increase the buy in with very small steps. and read and train eg on the net or here at CC. But the most important part for me is, once you cross the minimum for a withdrawal by, say, 30 to 40% take the money and continue with the rest of the money increasing the pay out with small steps too.
Good luck

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For most people it would be to get a job

WeAreHot777

WeAreHot777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its depends you can create your bankroll via freerolls or make a deposit 150$, and play tournaments 1.10$, 2.20$, but please only these limits.
You can build a bankroll via playing cardchat events daily with patience you will start to win, and to win. ;)

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve built a bankroll playing freerolls thanks to CardsChat. I still play $1 MTT mostly but have been able to withdraw $150 so far (usually when I get bored and take a break for a few months). Then I rebuild from freerolls again.

That said I just joined GG poker using the CardsChat affiliate link and so far I’m building an easy bankroll. I’ve cashed in two of the three freerolls I’ve played there for about $3.60. They also have a very generous daily freebie. 3 days a week it’s a 0.25 spin and gold (3 handed hyper), 1 day it a $1 spin and gold and the other three days it’s 5x0.05 tickets for flip and go which is fun but definite gamble. I managed to get $2 so far from this so I’m at $5.60 after a week with no deposit. You should definitely check that site out if you haven’t.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is necessary to play strictly according to the bankroll and in the discipline in which the greatest profit is!

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Focus on becoming a winning player then simply play within your means. Winning/building your bankroll until it is sufficient to move up to the next level, repeat the process again and again with your main focus always on continuing to learn and improve your game.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management