Bankroll

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest playing limit holdem. Ive challenged myself multiple times by starting with only a few dollars and built it up playing limit holdem. The min buyin is 0.20 and the variance is much lower than nlhe.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With this bankroll, I would start playing 0.01 / 0.02. When the bankroll goes up to $ 20, it's possible to go higher.

Mister Isaev

Mister Isaev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50 buyins are minimum for one cash game

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sit and Go's 0.02$ and 0.10$, still play freeroll, its better than nl2.

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually play for 3 years now first with play money but that got boring after i hit 50 milion. So i started playing freerolls and my bankroll went up to $60 dollar several times but then lost after i played $30 Spin and go's because yeah... I honestly dont know. But this time im going to handle it more serious. I have $4,60 now by the way.

I would suggest that you play freerolls more. On that way, you can earn more money without any chance to lose, and than try to play serious with small stakes. I started like this and it is profitable for me.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would suggest that you play freerolls more. On that way, you can earn more money without any chance to lose, and than try to play serious with small stakes. I started like this and it is profitable for me.

Yeah exactly! I am playing freerolls already for 10 years (as long as i play poker) and no chance i gonna stop lol. At the beginning it's essential to keep your poker money safe from eventual downswings, when your BR is very limited. But you also can learn a lot from that for playing at serious games with a buy-in. For example mastering important skills of finding a fish and taking his chips. But even later, when i have already built a bankroll, which allowed me to move up a little higher, i am trying not to miss a good opportunity to get cashed for free. I mean it's best +EV move you ever can make in a poker world. Of course meanwhile i am not playing at every freeroll, as i did at the beginning and choosing only the best ones to not waste my time. Often multitabling freerolls with the games of my normal limit.

Mister Isaev

Mister Isaev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have also Little bankroll yet. 5.45$ without deposting. Better way to rise slowly is a 0.2/0.4 $ Fixed limit. Or 0.10$ sit n go

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management