BAd Run

karthos

karthos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its funny I'm playing well , following the guides and odds .winning some but lately the cards have just turned live and online I've gone a ridiculous amount of hands with not even a pair . bluffing is working but not enough
Should I take a break or just keep plugging ?

Last edited:
Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Variance is part of poker, everyone goes through the same situation, you have to minimize losses, stay positive and and watch how a pro reacts in such situation

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Its funny I'm playing well , following the guides and odds .winning some but lately the cards have just turned live and online I've gone a ridiculous amount of hands with not even a pair . bluffing is working but not enough
Should I take a break or just keep plugging ?
Try playing in different sites.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just watched a video today on the topic of "downswings" and how to deal with them when they happen... I thought he made some very good suggestions that anyone can follow. This is from John Beauprez's channel, he is a Pot Limit Omaha player who came in third place in the WSOP $25K PLO Event #53 a few weeks ago for the rather astounding amount of half a million dollars... but that's not what the video is about obviously. It's about the opposite thing, bad luck and bad runs... but realize he is a top-notch poker player and we can all learn from such players. Hope the video helps you somehow. Here is the link: