bad phase, how to get out of it?.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know what else to do, what a bad streak this is, whenever I'm close to an award, I always lose with a good game and my opponent always has a better hand. Not even praying is working, I accept submissions.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know what else to do, what a bad streak this is, whenever I'm close to an award, I always lose with a good game and my opponent always has a better hand. Not even praying is working, I accept submissions.

Allowing the cards to fall as they will, and limiting losses during "bad streaks" is the key.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi jfofla. That's good advice above. I know you hear it all the time, but the same thing happens to all players. So there is only a few things you can do. First of all, what ever level you are playing at cash or MTTs, drop down. Another thing is to be more patient and play tighter. Remember, there is only one hand that can/t be beat. Royal Flush. Don't be greedy at the table. Little pots are better than nothing. What I mean, don't do many all ins unless you have the best hand, small pairs are a killer, and don't try to bluff at all. Last of all, don't let tilt be apart of your game. GL to you

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pause. Take a break until you are comfortable again.