bad phase

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know from you how you manage to get out of a crumbling phase in poker I have this problem nothing seems to work out I have seen several videos on this topic but it is not working very much I would like to know your opinion

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is a simple and effective solution. Just take a break for a few days. After the break, try to be patient and disciplined and luck will return to you.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I support the idea of ​​taking a break to look and do an analysis of distributions where there were defeats and read the theory on individual points where the problem is
and then return to the tables again

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that you must be going through the phase that all players who really like poker have already gone through, be patient and review your game.:cheers:

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only way to get out of a downswing is to push through it and the only way to push through it is to keep playing.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only way to get out of a downswing is to push through it and the only way to push through it is to keep playing.

I agree with that because logically it's 100% true.

But it's also logically true that a longer downswing has no more chance of turning around immediately than a shorter one. I think it's important not to be too eager end the downturn and just stick to playing logically. For a lot of people a little bit less play and a little bit more study can make it easier to do that. That's all.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You may rest, but it sometimes also improves by keeping playing.

In short it's that You don't worry about the thing which doesn't work so much.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know from you how you manage to get out of a crumbling phase in poker I have this problem nothing seems to work out I have seen several videos on this topic but it is not working very much I would like to know your opinion
Keep your roll in a payment processor off the poker site,
Go into the refuse to deposit anymore mode for awhile try the freeroll to a withdrawal route
instead,
Pay all your bills credit them months in advance even so that you can not be tempted to keep reloading and losing,
At least this stops the crumbling and the downswing but getting that upswing gets harder too when your unwilling to lose any more dollars.

Last edited:
Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As everyone says a break and do a review of hands and continue with the volume

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Downswing inevitably comes, regardless of the level of your game, even if you play correctly, there is nothing you can do about it, this is the reality of poker. The only thing we can do is keep making the right decisions and keep playing the distance.

arenaci

arenaci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think one of the effective ways not to be influenced by a downswing is by pro-active goal setting. E.G. for cash games: "I will play 50k hands this month whatever the outcome is" and/or "I will play 500k hands this year regardless of the oucome", etc... Now your goal is not monetary and will not affect your mood much.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Break is definitely the best therapy, later continuing to play rationally, trying something by force is the path to disaster.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel your pain, I am stuck in a rut lately too.