DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello to everyone :)
I would like to ask what to do if i losse with AA , KK , QQ everytime , and it is happen already two weeks :( well every 10 of my hands is AA or KK i'll give an example my first hand is QQ , and then automatically next hand is JJ such of things every time , but i still losse with them , and i started to losse already 50% of my bankroll. I would like to ask what to do on this situation , and how to control myself , because is impossible to lose every time with such of hands, and is impossible to have every hand AA KK QQ JJ like me.
Thanks!

M

makrarom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe you that every 10th hand of yours, you get AA/KK/QQ. But when you do get them, how have you been playing them so far? If you were limping, or minraising, I suggest you try betting higher values. Do you play tight overall, when you don't have those strong hands, or do you always limp, sometimes aggressively raise some other hands?

DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe you that every 10th hand of yours, you get AA/KK/QQ. But when you do get them, how have you been playing them so far? If you were limping, or minraising, I suggest you try betting higher values. Do you play tight overall, when you don't have those strong hands, or do you always limp, sometimes aggressively raise some other hands?
Sadly that I didn't took some screen shots to prove to you that I had these hands on a row , and really a lot of person didn't believe , but my friend can confirm this :) how i play these hands ? well i play very aggresive when i have premium hands , but you understand i losse on every situation I am :) okay i'll give to you example where i played on my last 4.40$ tournament 6max my hand is JJ I am UTG I raise 3BB , and one opponent is calling me , and the flop is comming 7 9 10 well I think that my hand is still the best , and I was right , and I rasie half of the bank my opponet is calling , and the turn is comming 6 , and I decided to go all in on the turn , because the board was very bad for me , and I still was thinking that my hand is better, because how he played is looks like 10 J , 10Q or 10K , and he call my all in , and he shows to me 10K , and the river boom is a K.
Thanks.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly that I didn't took some screen shots to prove to you that I had these hands on a row , and really a lot of person didn't believe , but my friend can confirm this :) how i play these hands ? well i play very aggresive when i have premium hands , but you understand i losse on every situation I am :) okay i'll give to you example where i played on my last 4.40$ tournament 6max my hand is JJ I am UTG I raise 3BB , and one opponent is calling me , and the flop is comming 7 9 10 well I think that my hand is still the best , and I was right , and I rasie half of the bank my opponet is calling , and the turn is comming 6 , and I decided to go all in on the turn , because the board was very bad for me , and I still was thinking that my hand is better, because how he played is looks like 10 J , 10Q or 10K , and he call my all in , and he shows to me 10K , and the river boom is a K.
Thanks.

We always have the same angry stories of poker.
It's bad luck, bad beat and bad day.
I was just knocked out with flush 5 minutes before, my opponent has bigger flush than me.:mad:
and last 2 hand, i got a straight, he got a flush,too.

D

doctor zver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you just think that your premium hands lose. The fact that we remember negative things for a long time, and a good situation forget. That creates the feeling that the river is constantly killing our top combination

D

dragan malovic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people view bad beats and suckouts as a negative part of the game. In fact they cause a high percentage of players to tilt, especially if several of them happen in succession.

However, when you learn to embrace the madness of small stakes cash games, you can train yourself to look at bad beats in a more positive light. You want bad players to be chasing their crazy draws, because you know that most of the time they actually miss them.i think that if u want to become good player (with some profit )the most important think is to be patient and learning how to deal with bad beats if u want to get some money from poker.Bad beats are also part of the poker game,it wouldnt be same game without that . Good luck .