Average poker stats where to find?

zaratras

zaratras

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I played more than 20k hands on nl2 6max I soon want to work with my PT4 database and find leaks to fix them.

I am very curious what the average stats of a micro player 6max cash game player should be (vpip/vpr/3bet/steal etc....).
Pokertracker offers the leak finder but I wonder if there is any website or spreadsheet where I can find the optimal statistics.
If possible with explanation and tips to improve.

Thanks in advance

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Welcome to the forum zaratras,

I think you are going the wrong way with this :creep:

Let's say you would find the stats of a really good 6max player - then what? Simply trying to adjust your actions to make them similar to someone else's stats does not really improve your game.

You should think what are the common leaks in poker and how those relate to your style of playing.

Chop your game to pieces and analyse.

zaratras

zaratras

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Let's say you would find the stats of a really good 6max player - then what? Simply trying to adjust your actions to make them similar to someone else's stats does not really improve your game.

You should think what are the common leaks in poker and how those relate to your style of playing.

I understand what you mean.

Thing is I see some numbers like aggression factor that say is 10 is that good? Or do I need to steel more or defend my blinds better? If I don't know what good is, how can I adjust?

zaratras

zaratras

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I understand what you mean.

Thing is I see some numbers like aggression factor that say is 10 is that good? Or do I need to steel more or defend my blinds better? If I don't know what good is, how can I adjust?