ask a question: what is the image of female players on table?

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just have a question.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

therefore when there is a female player showing up on your table.

what style/table image do you expect her?

tournaments/Cash separately if possible.

I think most the female player is not that aggressive. at least from my view.
they are able to make semi bluff but not so much to make the 3rd barrel.
I think only once or twice for my at least years play.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Dear Lady, from my own experience the few times I have been aware that a women player is at a table must men try her very nice specially if they use a nick or image that we could identify.
The problem is some men use their girlfriends image to trick us.
In Tournaments I don’t find any difference between women players say Dakota-XX or Wonder Women {Tamy}. Cash games can tell much about them. :date:

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Lady, from my own experience the few times I have been aware that a women player is at a table must men try her very nice specially if they use a nick or image that we could identify.
The problem is some men use their girlfriends image to trick us.
In Tournaments I don’t find any difference between women players say Dakota-XX or Wonder Women {Tamy}. Cash games can tell much about them. :date:

Oh yes, forget some husband player using their wife's account once or twice a while:D

K

klickitat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually look at women players as Lesbians in the fact that they are playing what is generally a man's game, they are playing with mostly guys and can hold their own. If I relegate them to being unavailable like a lesbian then in the end they are just like the rest of the guys but with a chip on their shoulder and have something to prove. They usually are one of the better players. Because of all of this I avoid getting into big pots with them.

ovsleka

ovsleka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't find any difference between women player and men,but some men use their girlfriends image to trick us-it is no good.